Reviews for Of Bouqets and Garters
Monkeystarz chapter 2 . 9/7/2003
write more plz *gets on hands and kneesand begs*
Katzztar chapter 2 . 10/22/2002
Yay! I guessed right, it was Roma ;)

I liked it. I prefered Wisdom over Rasputin.. the two-timing,backstabbing little twit..

Ok , enough ranting, I'm ok.

Yeah, yeah I know Piotr payed his dues with the X-Men. Made admends for his stupid turncoat actions, He was brave to sacrifice himself to end the Legacy virus. BUT he never, NEVER could (or even tried to) make admends for when he dumped Kitty for a dead alien healer, then expect for Kitty to wait for him years later
Twinkles too lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 10/21/2002
YAY! It was Pete Wisdom! I LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED this part! Add MORE!
Twinkles chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
Still waiting for more! Come add more! And that was Pete Wisdom, right? It better be! Because he's the only one that can touch the "Computer Goddesse's" legs!
Steve Zissou chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
OMG WRITE MORE PLEASE! if its who i think it is [ a fuzzy blue dude?] do write mooore man i love it already ahhh
Twinkles chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
That was Pete, right? It better be! And he better be there to get Kitty back! MORE! MORE! MORE!
arin chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
Oh coooool...don't get too many Pryde and Wisdom stories nowadays. This was a nice read(-:
Darlin chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
I'm very intrigued to see who the mystery man is. Pete Wisdom's not my preference but the story's good so far. I'd been going through my stash of comics & re-read the last issue of Excalibur last week. It was a good issue although I'd hoped Kitty & Peter could've worked things out. Quite moot now. I'll be looking forward to your next chapter!