Reviews for The Billionaire's Daughter
Hello Abby, I just found your story, it's really good! I wish you would end it...poor Anna.
azwildcats chapter 1 . 2/16
Oh, God! That description of her knee at the end had me cringing and grimacing from the details. I know what it's like to look down and see your bones broken and protruding from your skin and it is terrifying.
FrankySuperCyborg21 chapter 9 . 2/8
Oh dear. I can only imagine what Anna is going through when she sees this.
FrozenFairyTales chapter 9 . 1/4
Please update soon!
RR chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
Oh, come on... you stopped updating at the worst possible time...
sleazypurrs chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
"Querido" is for males, in this case it should be "querida" which is for girls. :)
I like this story.
WorthlessFandomFeelings chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
Don't stop now, I'm having such a good time. Your prose and characterizations are sturdy stuff. I hope you pick this back up, my soul hasn't been shredded enough recently.
Hirasawa007 chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
Update please 3 3
piffed chapter 9 . 10/13/2014
aaaand there goes my interest in this story.

I wish people would stop shoving penises in a lesbian story. The 'woe be me' pushing for heterosexuality has been used and abused for the millionth time.
pseudonym chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
I think the bi part on this story could've been skipped altogether. Peoplr don't normally blurt 'I'm gay' and then suddenly justify or change their point-of-view the next instance. Because that just makes Anna 'Bi-curious'. Bi-college. Bi-drunk. Get what I mean?
FurrySaint chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
"...the sweet comfort of having someone else to call home." Oh my. I love this line. 3

I love that you made Hans gay. That's a sure way of keeping him out of the picture! XD

Oh, foreshadowing. Elsa's gonna need to remember what she told Jasmine when her father finds out who Anna's father is. Same for Anna. Hopefully they'll both be thick as thieves before then.

More please! Keep up the good work! _
Guest chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
Just starting reading this story, IT IS AMAZING! Thank you so much for existing for living and for WRITING THIS STORY!
gryfon-spanish-werewolf chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
What a fantastic first chapter, I'm already hooked. I really enjoy your style, it's very obvious that you have your own voice and a very fun way of looking at the world. Well done, and good luck with all of your future writing.
The Real Phoenix chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
update
Winterwonderland4343 chapter 9 . 8/25/2014
Wow I think that mad me cry plse update this I know it's been a while but you have a wonderful story here I hate to see not completed its wonderful your wonderful ;)