Reviews for The Billionaire's Daughter
Peanut-Butter-Bandit chapter 8 . 8/17
I forget if it was this chapter or last chapter that you wrote about the silly person unable to understand how writing works, but I just want to say that this is super well written and charactered and everything. You're giving the characters a lot of respect and it really does show. It'd be really awful if you did listen to them, that's like the opposite of... if everyone is white and straight because you're white and straight it'd be really flat, life is full of people of all colors and attractions and whatever. That baffles me that they'd do that. I can see it kind of if you weren't respecting the characters, but you totally are.
Thank you for writing and sharing this story, seriously. Also for warning me of impending angst. It can be inferred from the chapter, but the heads up is still appreciated. Especially because there's only one more chapter up after this. The question is now... can I handle the angst right now? XD (the answer is no- I will cry. I'll have to read it when I'm not in public.)
Why has this not been updated... You write Elsa's pain very well. I hope you will update soon.
KnightInPaperArmor chapter 9 . 11/8/2015
Plzzzz I really hope you update i need to know what happens
I Can't Take The Suspense
Rainezeik chapter 9 . 11/5/2015
Oh wow! Now I realize what the title was for. Oh god. This is so heartbreaking and intense. I hope u continue it. Anna's heart will be crushed :( will u still continue this? Please..
wenkan chapter 9 . 10/10/2015

CeeLes chapter 9 . 5/9/2015
Noooooooooooooooooooooo! :( Why Elsa?! And Anna, the poor Anna when she see the photo her heart will smash in very tiny pieces, demolish for sure. this is so bad. Elsa now is a alcoholic plus she is acting very strange for herself. Anna, oh gosh, please dont let her suffer too much, she is so cute and kind! And now i have to wait until the next chapter so thanks a lot for sharing, i love this story!
CeeLes chapter 8 . 5/9/2015
:( Nooooo Elsa why? why? Anna is so happy, why she have so much afraid? Ahh the angst just entered in the plot and is killing me right now! All the chapter and i almost think that Belle felt something more that frienship for Elsa, ufff what a relief. But Anna! ahhh i really want to punch Elsa in the face, she need to react! Life a live for the good of her father is not good, is really sad, but im sure that her stepmother will help her with her father, im sure!Thanks a lot for sharing!
CeeLes chapter 7 . 5/9/2015
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! so cool! so cool! finally they did it!And was so seductive, really that two are very in love, woah im almost think that Elsa and Anna would have a fight or something like that but everything goes very well until Elsa start to think about her father, please Elsa dont do it! to the next chapter! thanks for sharing!
CeeLes chapter 6 . 5/9/2015
Awwwwwww i love Anna! is too cute, is too sweet! Awwww but Elsa damn it! you need to thing well, because im sure that all her insecurities will cause too much trouble with Anna and im suspect for the title of the nex chapter the troubles are gonna start right now! Nooo, please not break the adorable heart of Anna, she is just so sweet! Ahhh! need to read! thanks a lot for sharing!
CeeLes chapter 5 . 5/9/2015
Ohhh they are so in love and Elsa is so insecure of herself, and not only that she dont want to accept that love is love, even when is the same sex, ufff i predict that will bring some troubles for the both. Yeah, this plot is getting interesting, really interesting. And woa, they are too much adorable for real, i love them. And Belle is the best! thanks a lot for sharing!
CeeLes chapter 4 . 5/9/2015
Olaf and Marsh are so cute little brothers, aww i understand why Elsa loves so much this boys. Woah and a Date with Anna already? hehehe surelly is gonna be really interesting. Im sure that the situation gonna be great and cute, i need to read it already, thanks a lot for sharing!
CeeLes chapter 3 . 5/9/2015
Ohhh, some interest of Elsa for Anna, very good, very good, this story is very entertaiment i must say because you really write the plot and the way they feel so good that is very easy to read it and imagine all the scene and the situation. A very good fic, thanks a lot for sharing
CeeLes chapter 2 . 5/9/2015
Awww the two are too adorable, really how cute, and Anna is so so sweet, i love this story already and more that you mention Pride and Prejudice, i love that book and with that i like Elsa even more, hehehe thanks a lot for sharing
CeeLes chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Ahhh a very enjoyable story, really the clumsiness of Anna is great, and Kristoff is too funny hehehe a very good combination for brothers, i love it! And well this is stared and i love Anna already, so cute, and Elsa is simply adorable. This story is great but the title maybe think that this story was about something else. Thanks a lot for sharing!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/21/2015
Hello Abby, I just found your story, it's really good! I wish you would end it...poor Anna.