Reviews for A Lullaby To The Forgotten
great story so far! please continue!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/15/2015
please continue this story! :) :)
Carsme MoonBane chapter 24 . 12/6/2015
Very emotional and very lovely right at the end. Can't wait for more update Soon
Goldielover chapter 24 . 12/6/2015
I'm glad to have found this story again. I read a part of it a while ago on another site, and then couldn't find it again. I do like your darker version of Carlisle.

Just a quick note about chapter six - you have Carlisle using antibiotics for treatment approximately twenty five years before even the earliest most primitive ones became available.

Anyways, I look forward to reading more when it is ready. Thank you.
Cris.P.C chapter 24 . 12/6/2015
I knew Carlisle would go crazy when he found out. XDDD Esme is such a rebel girl! I love her, she is so feisty, but she must understand she can put herself easily in danger. I think she just needs Carlisle to help her not to feel like a prisoner. Sometimes he treats her like a porcelain doll and she simply can't accept that, she wants to see the world by herself and have some freedom. This chapter was great as always, you can't imagine how happy I am that you updated! And the ending was sweet, I absolutely adored that! :D Thank you so much for this wonderful story! n.n
Guest chapter 23 . 11/14/2015
update soon please! :) :)
Carsme MoonBane chapter 23 . 11/7/2015
Really sweet chapter can't wait for more. Hopefully Esme won't get into trouble. Update soon!
Cris.P.C chapter 23 . 11/7/2015
YAAAAAY, you updated at last! :D I'm sooooo happy! OMG, I loved your descriptions of Carlisle's loneliness and darkness. :') Wow, Esme is such a rebel, LOL. I hope she doesn't get lost in the market... :S BTW, wasn't the inn girl's name Ellie? Why did it suddenly changed into Julie? I hope you correct that. :) Thanks a lot for updating and good luck with next chapter!
Guest chapter 23 . 11/7/2015
Great new chapter, looking forward to the next one! :)
Guest chapter 22 . 10/18/2015
Great story so far, please continue!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/18/2015
You should make another chapter, this story is great!
Cris.P.C chapter 22 . 8/6/2015
OMGGGG, you updated! :'D YAY! You don't imagine how happy I was when I saw you had updated! :D I missed this story, it's soo great and beautifully written! And OMG, Carlisle felt embarrased! XDDD Esme is really changing him. X3 This last part was amazing! I can't wait to know what happens next! Thanks so much for coming back, I'm soo glad! :-*
8thweasleykid chapter 22 . 8/5/2015
great chapter
Carsme MoonBane chapter 22 . 8/5/2015
Really lovely chapter can't wait for more update soon
Twilightlove99 chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Hey! Update soon please! Love the story!
XOXO