Reviews for A Lullaby To The Forgotten
CarlisleEsme chapter 25 . 4/19
Do you have another chapter? I just love this story and I know you haven't updated in a long time but...is there a chance that you will continue this?
CarlisleEsme chapter 25 . 2/5
Ohhh I LOVE this story...it is sooooo sweet :D
I really hope there will be another update.
Pleaaaaassseee
Guest chapter 25 . 11/23/2016
I need an update. I need it soon . please please
SnowFlake201595 chapter 25 . 11/14/2016
This is beautiful. I have read all 25 chapters and have cried, laughed, grown angry, sadness, and happiness. It is simply beautiful. I hope to read the next chapter soon. And all the others soon after.
Cris.P.C chapter 25 . 9/1/2016
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, I was soooo happy when I saw this new chapter! :'D Soo happy you're back! OMG, I knew it, Carlisle loves her, of course, how could he not? n.n A pity they will separate soon. :'( I hope everything goes well and they can see each other in the future. n.n Yay, I can't wait to read chapter 26, good luck with it, I hope you can update soon! ;D
AcetaBells chapter 25 . 8/28/2016
i'm so impressed by the quality of the writing, like you're so great at making what they say sound so... high class and realistic to the time period? and all your amazing vocabulary haha i had to google like 3 words and that's super rare in fanfic. my only qualm is that the story is going so slow *tear emoji* i just want the happy ending! haha but i'm also enjoying the ride, so i'm excitedly waiting for the next update :)
Carsme MoonBane chapter 25 . 8/28/2016
Really sweet chapter cannot wait for more update Soon :)
Twilightlove99 chapter 25 . 8/28/2016
I love your writing so much! I feel like this could definitely be made into a prequel of Twilight and potentially even a movie. Man, how cool would that be?! Keep up the good work!
Goldielover chapter 25 . 8/28/2016
Thanks for the update. Will be looking forward to seeing how Carlisle copes when he has to hand her over to the Evensons.
CarlisleandEsme chapter 25 . 8/28/2016
OH MY GOODNESS! thank you for picking this up again! CAN NOT wait for the next chapter
Ira chapter 24 . 8/18/2016
I usually donot review for stories, but this one has compelled me to do so. I simply love the way you have woven this story and its characters, meticulously, and with a lot of passion. This story has a lot of potential and I would surely like to read the whole of it. I look forward to more of your work.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/15/2016
plz continue this story
Anonymous chapter 24 . 5/1/2016
Please update. I need this story to be finished. This is my favorite Carlisle/Esme story and it tears me apart every night that it's not complete.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/7/2016
Plz update?!
Guest chapter 24 . 1/26/2016
great story so far! please continue!