Reviews for Feral Bird: The Rewrite
Darth Sygnious chapter 36 . 5/17
I still want Sakura to become werewolf, like you did in this version ;)

And... hmmm... idea... what about Hanabi?
Coru 32 chapter 36 . 5/17
RedRyder01 chapter 36 . 5/17
I really like this story the way it is and don't want to see it rewritten. Frankly I feel this a stupid foolish thing to do Naruto is not over powered in this story at all, he is actually fairly realistic in his power levels plus if you remove the hybrid part then you also remove Hinata's reason to obey as she won't see him as a alpha without that part. You have already given realistic opponents that Naruto is having trouble beating so how in the heck can you claim him to be overpowered? Please don't change this other than to fix plot points and of course any spelling/grammar issues that occur! As always thankyou for your time writing.
Tsukoblue chapter 36 . 5/17
Please let Naruto keep fox features like the ears and at least a single tail
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 5/15
that was good keep the chapters coming
joe36219101 chapter 35 . 5/7
you should continue feral bird
nightwind83 chapter 35 . 3/15
really notice on improvement of your writing as the chapters go
Li Kagami chapter 35 . 10/16/2015
Love this story, the grammar still makes me cringe in places but it's not too bad over all.

I will say this however, Nii-Chan Big BROTHER and Nee-Chan Big Sister or sometimes just 'brother' and 'sister' respectively. So Hanabi would call Hinata nee-chan not nii-chan.

Hope to read more soon.
Darth Sygnious chapter 35 . 9/26/2015
Hmmm... I don't know... Chapter is not bad and all, but so many things perplexes me.

Sasuke having a radio seems very odd to me in this world, where information usually travel by scrolls. Doesn't sit right. Oh well...

And for the invasion itself: You depict a lot of scenes like you're enumerating a list. Anko did this, Yota did that, Hiruzen did this, etc. etc.

It feels quite monotone and hollow, when you could have taken several of these scenes and expanded on them. Give a full scene to Hiruzen himself, lasting at minimum 4-5 sentences if not more. Same with others like Anko, or Yota. Or you could have described Sakura's transformation seen from someone else's view, like her worried mother (given that she had been nearby to witness it), who had become more concerned for her daughter than anything else when seeing her wolf out, only to be relieved when Sakura goes after the enemies and appears to have control. Or try some other creative ideas, if you can think of any.

I'm only mentioning examples, my point is that the way you enumerate it, it sort of gets old, this far in the story (and personally I would have expected more from you at this point, given how long you have been doing this).

I do realize on the other hand that expanding scenes only for the sake of expanding them can also become a trap and backfire. So, use some care and common sense, you would need a plan and ideas of your own to go with, instead of forcing something out. So, don't do it where it would feel forced or unnatural to you.

Otherwise, the chapter itself is fine, I actually enjoy Shukaku's blunt nature, and glad to see him keep Raven at bay for a while.

Raven... UUGH! 'shudders'!

Speaking of Sakura: Wonders if she gets a little post-traumatic reactions on this one.
"No, it's not that I killed them, they were enemies... it's how I did it: With my teeth! Oh the bloodbath I caused!"
(Heheh):P

A fine chapter, but like I said: Try to avoid sole enumerations like you did in this chapter. Try to expand on a few scenes, whenever you describe a full-scale war.
animelove22 chapter 35 . 9/25/2015
love the omeke and cant wait till next chapter
Animalover205 chapter 35 . 9/24/2015
An awesome chapter, I really liked it, and can't wait to see Kurama kick Ravens ass.
cathyscloud9 chapter 35 . 9/23/2015
thanks for the update!
jax-naut2.0 chapter 35 . 9/23/2015
Can't wait for next update and is gaara gonna get a love intrest
jax-naut2.0 chapter 34 . 8/31/2015
Please update soon
Battlesny chapter 2 . 7/28/2015
did Sakura just Glare at Sasuke?!