Reviews for Boys Night Out
littlemissliketofight chapter 1 . 6/4
Too hilarious, love this bromance :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
Had a barrell of laughs! AWESOME!
pearlydewdrop chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
that was so awesome! so long ago but so brilliant
Beans827 chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Oh man, I would pay good, hard earned cash for that scene to be filmed for real! Damn, that would be hysterical! Great job writing it. You had them all spot on!
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
This was fun. I laughed at Hook's flying monkeys and how good RH was at pool and how Charming was a bloody royal. Very funny, very clever. Thanks for writing.
SwanSongFan chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Awesome, was laughing so hard I peed. So many good lines, love how you broke it into mini conversations, truly like a drunk night out is, snippets that you remember. "Beat out by a monkey" was one of my faves. Please keep writing, you have a great feel for the characters and comedic timing.
TashaRose chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
This was amazing and awesome. I cracked up over the complete bromance with those three. Just loved that to pieces. Those guys are hilarious. Well written and fitting for all of their characters.
Aornis chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Charming singing "Robin and Regina sitting in a tree"... the most priceless moment in all fan fiction :D
isabelleoncer chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I absolutely loved reading this story :)
Neko chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
This was wonderful. _ Laughed my ass off. Would love to see those three have drinks in the show. Thank you.
Ms. Perception chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I thought I couldn't love Hook and Charming's bromance more. But then they added Robin and my brain can't handle the adorableness. They are epic. And I love that even Emma accepts it. That was perfect. I very much enjoyed this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
this is like so funny. Captain Charming Hood is like my new BroTP xD
Ruxi23 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I love it! I love Hooks and Charming's Bromance and with Robin combinded it's even better ! I love snowing, capitan swan and outlaw queen so it was my fav, i think it was very funny but the emma and snow part was funny too
Hessian304 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I can picture everything :) Hilarious
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I loved it! It was perfectly goofy.