Reviews for Hunted
Asalea chapter 13 . 2/8
it's a shame you didn't continue, this last chapter was really funny. I never saw this phrase associated with Daryl "she took advantage of me" xD A Beth not ashamed of her sex life (really proud too) is real rare, especially in front of her family. I wanted Joe to pay too :(
emerald1921 chapter 13 . 9/10/2016
I just found and read your story. Loved it. Wish you would continue it. I'll keep following just in case you decide to start it back up. Thank you
Str1der2015 chapter 13 . 5/31/2016
I was really enjoy ting this story! If you ever pick it up again I would love to read more!
Iris Willow Greene chapter 12 . 2/8/2016
Awesome please continue
meldisil chapter 13 . 12/28/2015
I love ur story. Couldn't stop reading it. Please keep it going.
layvba chapter 13 . 7/18/2015
It's unfortunate that this story hasn't been updated in almost an exact year. I was/am looking forward to Joe meeting up with TeamFamily. 'Cause "he won't know who he's fucking with!" I do hope you will eventually continue this story.
Reignashii chapter 13 . 2/11/2015
This story is damn amazing. And im totally sad it hasn't been updated in months but I saw in an AN updates will be suffering a bit I so hope an update will come soon though. I'm totally loving where this story goes and I can't wait to see what happens next I wanna know beth's reaction to seeing maggie is only looking for glen. I'm also enjoying joe's psycho obsession in hunting daryl and beth hell I wanna see the hunt go passed terminus and how it would effect the story line. Also loved how glen just accepted what daryl and beth have I cracked up when daryl called beth a nympho and she said enthusiastic and he returned with enthusiastic nympho and glen was just there saying he can't be hearing it. Makes me wonder how Maggie's and the rest of the group will react to em. Anyways I hope this story will be updated and what happened to beth in the show will not affect it. This is an awesome story and I enjoy it a lot. Please udate!
gaaralover1989 chapter 13 . 1/21/2015
I just found your fic and I'm completely hooked! I see that it hasn't been updated in a while but hopefully that'll chane soon! I hate joe but this story is a nail biter!
The L. MMonster chapter 13 . 9/8/2014
I want soooo much to see Joe catching up with Daryl now. With this group Beth and Daryl will have more than a fighting chance, and if they are with Maggie, Rick and the others they will wipe the floor with Joe and his boys. Now, that would be fun. You just made me hate that bunch even more than I did because of the show.

Is this finished? Why haven't you updated this past month?

Anyways, I would be happy to know your reasons. I would also really enjoy seeing Rick and Maggie's reaction to the new couple.

And, do you think Beth/Daryl is a match that could really happen in the show?
imagination.is.creativity2898 chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
I am so completely obsessed with this story! You're writing is beyond amazing, you have a gift. I can not wait for the next chapter. I honestly think this is one of the best bethyl stories I've ever read. And to answer your question, I think Rick saw Daryl as his closest ally when Shane started to go crazy and disrespect him. I think Daryl started to really respect rick when he put a bullet in Sophia's zombie head. I'd like to hear your opinion on both of those questions too :)
GelelTapir chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
This situation scares me so bad. I'm really afraid for Beth and Daryl and their group.
I hope they'll make it out ok.
Joe is so creepy and twisted.
I'm scared.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/20/2014
I am in love with how perfectly the dialogue matches with the characters. I've laughed quite a bit while reading this work of art and I can't say that I'm disappointed in the least while indulging in Chapter 13. Daryl's dialogue is perfect! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
acount deleteddd chapter 13 . 7/21/2014
I think that Daryl and Rick must of bonded during the winter after they lost the farm, but if it had to be in s3 then I'd say when Rick and Daryl had that conversation about Rick tells Daryl he knows what Daryl did when he was away (chasing after ghosts).

Great chapter writing.
stacey.coonan chapter 13 . 7/21/2014
Dang hate that Joe is still tracking them but yay they found Glenn! Also love that Daryl is not hiding what he and Beth have.

I definitely think Rick started seeing Darryl as his closest ally in S2 while Shane was still alive. I also think that Daryl started respecting Rick towards the end of S2b. S2 was a pivotal change in their relationship with each other.
crimsonrose0003 chapter 13 . 7/21/2014
I think before Shane died, Rick had started to respect Daryl more and value him and his opinions. Daryl is loyal, honest, and does what needs doing to get the job done, but still has morals. I can picture one scene at the farm where Rick and Daryl are talking on the porch. That scene there was where I felt the relationship start with mutual respect for one another. I forget what they were discussing, but Rick was asking his opinion and treating him as an equal. It spoke volumes. I think it quickly grew from there. To me it was a seamless transition. Shane was going looney tunes and Merle wasn't there to stir shit up. This let Daryl be more of the man he truly is show through. I love the friendship/bromance/brothers thing they got going on. Honestly, it is the absolute best and my most favorite relationship on the show. I will be devastated if anything ever changes that.
Now... As for the proud, little, enthusiastic nympho who took compltete advantage of Mr Dixon... Well... Who could blame her?!
I am glad Glenn is ok with their relationship.
I am concerned what will happen when Joe finds them.
I think Beth and Tara will become good friends. I never did understand why Maggie didn't recognize her in the show though.
Update soon please!