Reviews for And I will try to fix you
Swiss Blue chapter 2 . 9/15
Aw. More! I love reading cuddling, and after 6 years of pain and torture Sam would probably be craving positive and loving touch. Please continue; you have 34 reviews for 2 chapters!
So good I want more please
Rafaela Amanda chapter 2 . 2/21
I found the idea of this great fic, Sammy being a psychic, young and innocent boy and the Dean being a gentle hunter helping him.
Even if it is shocking the place and the way these young people when they met and Sammy is the only survivor, the Dean being so careful with protective instincts he did not even know I had, like the Sammy idea in this case, winning a protector, a caregiver, because obviously he needs.
And of course the poor boy would wake up scared than ever, I loved the way the Dean handled the situation, calm, soothing, and Sammy feeling so bad about their powers, again like how Dean He ensured that nothing was his fault and Sammy so cute, anyone would want to protect him even more after what he went through and that part, '' Th-thank you. . . sir. . . "Oh Sammy and still finding plenty of soup for him, and he needs to eat. If scaring both with the appearance of Bobby, apologizing, but gradually it will feel the urge more when you see everyone there are good people who want to help him and this part: "D-don't. . . I'm scared of the dark. . . Please? "And Dean calling him Sammy.
Anyway many details, you need to keep this story has a lot of potential, please you at least consider thinking about it.
YesteryearsGirl chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
Please don't leave it there! Sam and Dean have to become brothers! Please update?
tjw242 chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
Great so far :D I don't really have any suggestions other than Dean and Bobby trying to get closer to Sam... Can't wait for an update :3
lsdugat chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
Love it
Marianne Lidell chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
This is really great!
Waiting for more! I sense Sam waking up with nightmares and Dean calming him down, maybe? :3
Keep going *-*
cappy712 chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
Great build up of the story... I'm looking forward to more installments. Thank you for sharing.
DeansSammy chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
Love it . Hope that you're gonna update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
yeah a new chapter I liked it
AshleyMarie84 chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
Poor Sam. :( I love the way Dean just stepped in and took care of him. Of course my heart melted when Dean called him Sammy. Maybe in future chapters have Sam deal with a chronic illness that has gone untreated due to his capture. That would definitely up the drama factor. ;)
Innnnaaactive chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
Cute!
Souldarkalone chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
Muy buen capitulo! me encanta daño Sam y Dean protector espero mas capítulos por venir por que su historia es increíble . Me gusto la reacción que tuvo Sam al dejar caer el vaso , espero que haya otras reacciones de ese tipo durante el avance de esta historia y
Tal ves pesadillas de Sam y Dean consolándolo?
Siga escribiendo por favor ! :)

Espero que puedas traducir mi comentario! ;)
SlutForSupernatural chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
This is so great! I've always had a soft spot for hurt!Sam and protective!Dean. Idk, I'm just weird like that :)
lenail125 chapter 2 . 6/5/2014