Reviews for And I will try to fix you
YesteryearsGirl chapter 2 . 2/8
Please don't leave it there! Sam and Dean have to become brothers! Please update?
tjw242 chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
Great so far :D I don't really have any suggestions other than Dean and Bobby trying to get closer to Sam... Can't wait for an update :3
lsdugat chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
Love it
Marianne Lidell chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
This is really great!
Waiting for more! I sense Sam waking up with nightmares and Dean calming him down, maybe? :3
Keep going *-*
cappy712 chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
Great build up of the story... I'm looking forward to more installments. Thank you for sharing.
DeansSammy chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
Love it . Hope that you're gonna update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
yeah a new chapter I liked it
AshleyMarie84 chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
Poor Sam. :( I love the way Dean just stepped in and took care of him. Of course my heart melted when Dean called him Sammy. Maybe in future chapters have Sam deal with a chronic illness that has gone untreated due to his capture. That would definitely up the drama factor. ;)
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
Cute!
Souldarkalone chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
Muy buen capitulo! me encanta daño Sam y Dean protector espero mas capítulos por venir por que su historia es increíble . Me gusto la reacción que tuvo Sam al dejar caer el vaso , espero que haya otras reacciones de ese tipo durante el avance de esta historia y
Tal ves pesadillas de Sam y Dean consolándolo?
Siga escribiendo por favor ! :)

Espero que puedas traducir mi comentario! ;)
THESherlockian chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
This is so great! I've always had a soft spot for hurt!Sam and protective!Dean. Idk, I'm just weird like that :)
lenail125 chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
Great chapter, :)...
mb64 chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
This is really good so far and I am looking forward to seeing where it goes!

:)
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
Not bad so far. Update soon!
Souldarkalone chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Increíble capitulo! , continué porque me encanta , por favor no deje de escribir , me gustaría mucho ver a Dean cuidar de Sam como si fuera su pequeño hermano verdadero a pesar de que no tuvo ninguno , estaría bien tener a una persona tan vulnerable como se ve Sam para proteger y querer :) .
También si hay secuelas físicas o psicológicas que tenga que enfrentar Sam con la ayuda y el cuidado de Dean. ;)
¡ Amo a Dean siendo protector de Sam!
sigo insistiendo en que debe continuar , por favor ,*ojos de cachorro*
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »