Reviews for Solstice
BlackWolf2013 chapter 2 . 10/6
I realize that this was written a long time ago but I just wanted to say, Wow! You capture the characters beautifully and your writing is amazing!
Glitchyx1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2018
This is really well written!
XYZArtemis chapter 2 . 10/15/2018
Great ending!
mrmrb2500 chapter 2 . 5/18/2018
I fucking loved this how could you create so/? Wow man just wow holy fuck it's so original and melodramatic that the original drama and angsty flavor from canon is written well and captured well, and honestly, I am so fucking glad I found this fucking fic like fucking honestly. thank you so very much for this
animexxfan chapter 2 . 2/21/2018
Omg soooo cute! Love this story it's so original and beautiful xx
redacted987 chapter 2 . 1/27/2018
The part I loved?
Everything.
The part I hated?
That there's only two chapters of this masterpiece.
Oh and thanks for making me sob like a little kid.
-sniff sniff-
It's so emotional
PureChaos27 chapter 1 . 1/15/2018
Thank you for sharing! It was a beautiful, realistic take on Noragami
NarutoAdmirer21 chapter 2 . 12/30/2017
Aaawwwwww!
This is the second time I've read it and it's still one of the best and most adorable things I've ever read!
It's so emotional and amazing!
And so lovely at the same time!
This is so beautifully written as well!
I absolutely love this so much!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2017
I love this more than words.
Ella Martinez chapter 2 . 4/14/2017
Oh man! This is such a good fanfiction! I love your writing so much! Such a situation too! You've got the characters perfectly! You should write more! I love it!
sandramon chapter 2 . 3/22/2017
This was beautiful. It has some magic of its own. makes you want to change the world
readwithcats chapter 2 . 2/24/2017
Oh my god. This is so good, like really good! I really loved it :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
Oh my god it's so GOOD!
Sophie chapter 2 . 12/5/2016
THIS IS AMAZING
Silly Twin Stars chapter 2 . 11/29/2016
I don't even go here (a friend of mine from another fandom recommended this fic to me) but I really enjoyed this! Your characterization was so awesome and I love your writing style. Keep doin' yo thang!