Reviews for Running Dry
Hayden Avery chapter 23 . 4/10
Good story
Mikara132 chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
I loved it! Everything seems very true to canon, good job :D PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE AN EPILOGUE
B Dizzy chapter 23 . 2/7/2016
Are you seriously not going to wrap this up? Throw us a bone after 23 chapters and give us a half assed wrap up, what's 1 more chapter when you probably took 2 years to write this? pretty please
Dizzy out
RICKRIODANMK2 chapter 23 . 1/20/2016
I know its been 11 months but please consider doing the epilogue :) its an excellent story and deserves closure !
Amanthya chapter 23 . 9/4/2015
A well-written mystery au. Everyone feels true-to-canon, and your au Thistle fits right in. I can't believe I haven't run into this sooner, but glad I finally did find it.
luafontes chapter 23 . 6/21/2015
I can't believe I haven't heard of this story until I found it. I just love the whole idea so much, i'm not ready to say goodbye to this universe!
peetasbunmyoven chapter 23 . 3/12/2015
Oh my god the ending! I am crying and not ready for this to be over. The idea that she wants him to hear that it is real is going to murder me honey. I have loved this story so very much. It has been painful and stunning and sweet and blew me away. Cannot wait for the final words. 3
colleenegan25 chapter 23 . 2/27/2015
Yay they made it! I'm so happy that Katniss is going to wait to hear that she loves him from her mouth. It'll be so meaningful for him! I hope everyone gets their happily ever after :). Such a great story you're a fantastic writer!
SmokesGurl20 chapter 23 . 2/25/2015
Love it update soon please!
Guest chapter 23 . 2/24/2015
Wonderful update!
MalTease chapter 23 . 2/24/2015
AMAZING. Loved it, well done.
Trude chapter 23 . 2/23/2015
just re-read this Story on Sunday and now here's an update - wonderful!
great chapter
Tea4e chapter 23 . 2/23/2015
looking forward to the Epilogue. Thank you for the update
hey-torch chapter 23 . 2/23/2015
Wow! A sweet simple ending to an emotionally charged complex story! Very well done! I loved it. Can't wait for the epilogue and to see what else you'll come up with in the future.
cuacuaro chapter 23 . 2/23/2015
Loved it. Thanks a lot for sharing. Please don't take too long for the epilogue.