Reviews for Running Dry
luafontes chapter 23 . 6/21
I can't believe I haven't heard of this story until I found it. I just love the whole idea so much, i'm not ready to say goodbye to this universe!
peetasbunmyoven chapter 23 . 3/12
Oh my god the ending! I am crying and not ready for this to be over. The idea that she wants him to hear that it is real is going to murder me honey. I have loved this story so very much. It has been painful and stunning and sweet and blew me away. Cannot wait for the final words. 3
colleenegan25 chapter 23 . 2/27
Yay they made it! I'm so happy that Katniss is going to wait to hear that she loves him from her mouth. It'll be so meaningful for him! I hope everyone gets their happily ever after :). Such a great story you're a fantastic writer!
SmokesGurl20 chapter 23 . 2/25
Love it update soon please!
Wonderful update!
MalTease chapter 23 . 2/24
AMAZING. Loved it, well done.
Trude chapter 23 . 2/23
just re-read this Story on Sunday and now here's an update - wonderful!
great chapter
Tea4e chapter 23 . 2/23
looking forward to the Epilogue. Thank you for the update
hey-torch chapter 23 . 2/23
Wow! A sweet simple ending to an emotionally charged complex story! Very well done! I loved it. Can't wait for the epilogue and to see what else you'll come up with in the future.
cuacuaro chapter 23 . 2/23
Loved it. Thanks a lot for sharing. Please don't take too long for the epilogue.
VMars lover chapter 23 . 2/23
Can't believe their is only the spilogue left... So sad..
NotMyBabies chapter 22 . 1/13
Ahhhh, I thought I was reading a complete story! Ahhh, I love it, but want more!
menage a trois chapter 22 . 1/10
Love love love love love
ginny374 chapter 22 . 1/1
Wow! What a great HG fanfiction! I think it's the very best I've read yet. Your writing is amazing! It's rare to find a truly well-written piece, more than just in amateur standards. You are definitely talented, I hope you know it! I've thoroughly enjoyed what you did with this world so far. Your take on Panem is true to the spirit of the original books, full of suspense, emotionally charged without being over the top, and romantic in a none-corny way. Plus, the characters are true to themselves or at least what they could be (I love that Prim has a little more spunk). Bravo! And keep writing :)
Guest chapter 22 . 12/15/2014
This is by far the best Hunger Games Fanfiction story i have ever read. Great plot, so realistic and holy cow just really really well written.