Reviews for Ten Years to You
Bunnylass chapter 2 . 9/19/2015
Ah no! This story completely roped me in and made me feel all sorts of things! And then I went to go to the next chapter and it's not there! :( I love it though and hope one day it gets continued. :)
adar13 chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
Wait, you ARE going to update this, right? I mean, this is soo freakin good!
cookie monster chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
I'm kind of confused. I'm not understanding the story now?
Guest chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
That was so touching. Oh the feels! And poor Tails... May he rest in peace. A moment of silence for our fallen little kitsune. ... Anyways, great story so far. I am really enjoying it, and can't wait to see what else you have planned.

Sincerely, Jacob Prower
Nightstar95 chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
I must say, I'm in love with your writing style. The moment I found your account I made sure to read every single fanfic of yours because I couldn't get enough of it. It's simply beautiful and I adore how you portray the characters' emotions and thoughts so smoothly.

And such a lovely style made the last part of this chapter just so touching... you handled Sonic and Amy's feelings amazingly. In normal circumstances I'd indeed call you a jerk for doing that to Tails, but I can't bring myself to do so XD. It was a very nice twist.

... Plus, killing characters is fun. Haha.

Keep up the awesome work, I can't wait for the next chapter :3.
Chaotic Reflections chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
This was so beautifully sad, it almost brought tears to my eyes...
AmegakureAngel chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
You're doing a very good job at the artistic writing, in my opinion! It's so very interesting to read. With a first chapter like this, I can't wait to see what you've got in store for the rest. :) Good luck in your school things as well. :)
Bye23 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Wow, deep dude. Please don't leave me so curious...it's NOT good at all!
AmegakureAngel chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Your writing is beautiful! And I love that you incorporated when they were younger. ( even if only for the hook) :) I would LOVE to read this story, please please continue!
Chaotic Reflections chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
This is an interesting read! I must admit, I'm curious to see where this story is headed because it sounds very promising. You should definitely continue this, see what it can be. I admire your way with words and your descriptions as well. Update soon :)
Jacob Prower chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
No words can describe how beautiful this story sounds. I am intrigued! I want to read more, and this seems like a very good story. I can't wait to see how it plays out. And i'm glad to see that you are writing more stories. Seriously can't wait for the first chapter! -

Sincerely, Jacob Prower