Reviews for By Any Other Name
multyfangirl19 chapter 7 . 9/28/2016
Solitary? Flax? I heard my mother describe it as a tall flower that looks like bluebonnets so that's one sorry looking flower if it has only one bloom. Trust me , she looked it up.
multyfangirl19 chapter 6 . 9/28/2016
Last week I was doing an assignment in floral design and stumbled across a chart of a small selection of flowers and their meaning. It just gave the tulip a simple mean: perfect lover. So I looked back at where I had it written down and figured you found a different meaning. I'm using what I have written down for a RotG fanfic I plan to eventually post once I'm satisfied with it.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/18/2016
Unbearably sweet! Loved it.
AUehara chapter 7 . 1/22/2016
Oh my gosh! Too cute! Bunny is such a romantic!

. AUehara
91kaycee chapter 7 . 1/1/2015
Awwww! I think I just died a little from the beauty and fluff of it all. I'm gonna go cry now just too beautiful. Please continue to write, best wishes.
Teshy chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
what an excellent story. I loved reading it! They really do make such a cute couple! I liked your idea of the flowers. It was so cute! thank you for sharing this fic.

Teshy
NemoAves chapter 7 . 9/21/2014
wonderful, I love it. great writing.
NemoAves chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
oh, this is good.
NemoAves chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
Damn. clap, clap, motherfucking clap dude.
Prime's Little One chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
Awwww! So cute! Love this piece of absolute adorable-ness
loveinchaos chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
Thanks so much for the story
Anon chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
Hello there! I just stumbled upon your fic and I loved it! You managed to keep Bunny and Jack in character while also making them so adorable together! Well done _
dae.lyn.7 chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
Awww so sweet! Flower meaning stories have a tendency to get overly sappy sometimes but I really liked this one and thought it stayed the perfect amount of sweet and not excessively overdone. Great Job!
Time chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
Beautiful! Enjoyed every minute and so wonderfully written!
Kristenw17 chapter 7 . 4/28/2014
I loved it! I loved your use of the flowers!