Reviews for By Any Other Name
Love your story, you should add the author note at the bottom of chapter 6 to the bottom of chapter 6, as it adds to the story.
HungryHippo chapter 7 . 4/3
Now I'm hooked on flowers meanings. I can defiantly see Bunny being horrified by the idea of cut flowers in his house. Jack and Bunny's personalities are really captured here, too. Thanks for an amazing story and fanfic.
multyfangirl20 chapter 7 . 9/28/2016
Solitary? Flax? I heard my mother describe it as a tall flower that looks like bluebonnets so that's one sorry looking flower if it has only one bloom. Trust me , she looked it up.
multyfangirl20 chapter 6 . 9/28/2016
Last week I was doing an assignment in floral design and stumbled across a chart of a small selection of flowers and their meaning. It just gave the tulip a simple mean: perfect lover. So I looked back at where I had it written down and figured you found a different meaning. I'm using what I have written down for a RotG fanfic I plan to eventually post once I'm satisfied with it.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/18/2016
Unbearably sweet! Loved it.
AUehara chapter 7 . 1/22/2016
Oh my gosh! Too cute! Bunny is such a romantic!

. AUehara
91kaycee chapter 7 . 1/1/2015
Awwww! I think I just died a little from the beauty and fluff of it all. I'm gonna go cry now just too beautiful. Please continue to write, best wishes.
Teshy chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
what an excellent story. I loved reading it! They really do make such a cute couple! I liked your idea of the flowers. It was so cute! thank you for sharing this fic.

Teshy
NemoAves chapter 7 . 9/21/2014
wonderful, I love it. great writing.
NemoAves chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
oh, this is good.
NemoAves chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
Damn. clap, clap, motherfucking clap dude.
Prime's Little One chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
Awwww! So cute! Love this piece of absolute adorable-ness
loveinchaos chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
Thanks so much for the story
Anon chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
Hello there! I just stumbled upon your fic and I loved it! You managed to keep Bunny and Jack in character while also making them so adorable together! Well done _
dae.lyn.7 chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
Awww so sweet! Flower meaning stories have a tendency to get overly sappy sometimes but I really liked this one and thought it stayed the perfect amount of sweet and not excessively overdone. Great Job!