Reviews for Branded with your mark (I wear it proudly on my chest above my heart)
DownAndOut8377 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Oh goodness... just finished the 1st chapter and it was great! I was ready to move on to chapter 2, but I wanted to leave you a comment 1st. Great writing & interesting story! Now on to the next chapter for me! EXCITED!
Love.Strength.Hope chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
I should be sleeping right now cos it's 1:30 in the morning where I am but I am so glad I stayed up to read this. This was so amazingly unique and I loved everything about this, the idea, the dialogue just everything!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
Olicity's conversation about choices and apologies between them were fantastic!
It looks like it'll take a while for them to get use to the emotional bond between them but boy does it make things more intense between them if they feel everything twice as much! ;D

Great job!
Update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
I was hesitant to read this... But I am Glad I did :) I would like to read more about their growing bond. I like the twist and would like read more and explore more about their bond. I almost want to see it as a secret and not everyone gets a soulmate...(if you get my drift. a secret just between them) I would like to see this continue from where you left off. Good luck and thank you for the story!
Jenn chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
Awesome! just awesome
Sarai chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
I'm hoping for a sequel. Good story.!
Lililovingreading chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
I loved this story
I just read all three chapters and I have to say the idea behind it was so lovely!
Great writing btw very engaging and you really get sucked jnto the story!
I would love a follow-up of this story! Excited to read your other stories:)
KVD chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
So good but noooo I wanna know more about the bond building and how they get on. Definitely love the concept.
illinifans chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
If you decide to write a follow-up, I personally would be thrilled! So by all means, go for it! I loved this story so much. Very unique.
lateVMlover chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
This is so romantic and creative. I really love it.
sakura-blossom62 chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
I loved this because they both suffered from being apart form one another and it helped to get Oliver to realize how important she is and how what he did was not the right the decision and i just love that he comes right out and apologizes for it. I honestly really do hope we get a follow up because this would change things and hopefully we will get one in the future.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Nice! I always enjoy soul mate fics, and I love the angst here.
Sofie chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter! :D
Sofie chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I already love this story!
madcloisfan chapter 2 . 5/29/2014