Reviews for First & Last
Ellachanted chapter 18 . 1/7
I kind of feel for Edward. Especially as Alice is his twin. Kind of hard to disown the person you shared a womb with.
Ellachanted chapter 17 . 1/7
Ooooo! Evil Alice with no actual power. LOL!

I love that Bella is being so classy about it all.
Sorry, I am an awful reviewer. :P
ChristyWIX chapter 28 . 1/6
ThNk you for this wonderful epilogue. It truly tied up any and all loose ends. I'm quite happy that everyone is so happy. I like that Alice and Jasper are in Texas and away from the, in NY. It was awfully generous of Irina to hire Rose at her clinic. I like that Rose wanted to work and not live off Emmett. Hunter and Kat were very fun. Great kids. I like that they ended up with twinners. I love that Kate and Garrett are traveling the world together. Very cool. Tanya grooming to take over the empire, was also wonderful to read. Char and Peter choosing Brooklyn, in lieu of giving up NY completely was good to read too. Edward and Bella so successful in their chosen careers, was fantastic! I enjoyed reading this today. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 1/6
Tedward did a very good thing by moving out on his own. He needs to live his life, without the family hanging around everywhere. Without Alice trying to control him. I like what he chose as a place to live. Expensive, for just one person. However, the reason he chose it makes more sense when he shared it with Bella. I loved his vision of what could happen for their future together. Sharing their ILY's was sweet too. At dinner, when he announced he was moving out, I was surprised that Emmett thought it was a good idea. I don't know if the raised eyebrow from Rose was good or bad. Either way that doesn't matter. I knew his parents would understand. Alice, no big shocker there. What a bitch. I'm glad he was able to leave afterwards. Thanking Bella for being there for him. Even though there is only two more chapters, I was surprised to see 'it's over' on your a/n. It was a little abrupt. I'm glad you have the extra chapters. :)
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 1/6
Thank you for the clarification of what you meant of the previous chapter. I definitely took it the wrong way and thought the same thing that Charlotte thought. That Bella had reconciled with Rosalie. It was nice to learn that she merely comforted an old friend in her time of need. That she isn't friends with her, nor will she ever trust her again. She's right too. My lifelong friend, that I'd been with from kindergarten to age thirty-five, simply turned into someone I didn't like being around anymore. What used to be joy in seeing her, turned into a chore. My best friend that I'd had since I was fourteen encouraged me to just let the relationship die. It needed to. Sometimes friendships just end. This chapter was so fun to read! I love that camping trip. Now that, was my kind of camping. I love that the guys came too. It was also nice to have Bella contemplating that this would become an annual tradition, by how much everyone was having fun. The dinner conversation had me laughing. 'McDonald's dealr' . . . too effing funny. Edward almost said h loves her. Wonder why he stopped? Odd.
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 1/6
Although they each gave their reasons for not coming to visit their own mother, they are only terrible excuses. Nothing they do now will take away the longing that woman had to see her children. Hell, just to talk to them. The pain she went through daily, over the loss of her kids. Nothing those two say can make it up to her. I don't like that Bella comforted Rosalie but, it is the way you've built your Bella character. It is what your Bella would have done, and she did. I just feel that Rosalie doesn't deserve it. It was really wonderful to know that Lillian was so loved by so many. To have that many people there was really good.
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 1/6
Wow, I can't even imagine any of this. I love my mom so much, I can't even go a couple days without speaking with her. I lost my father when I was twenty and he was only forty six. Every bit of those twenty-nine years that have passed since his death, I miss him. So, for Jasper and Rosalie to be so callous towards a woman that loved them so much, sickens me. Alice still making everything about her. She really needs to be taken down and painfully. I'm glad that Bella lost it on Jasper and Rosalie. Neither of them deserved that woman's love.
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 1/6
Wow, I very much liked how he stood up for himself in each and situation his family put him in. Jasper was out of line, as he is not part of the family, merely Alice's boyfriend. I'm very glad Edward set him straight. Emmett was ridiculous with punching him. He didn't even wait for Edward to finish his statement, when he attacked. Shrugging it off as, 'meh, I was angry', was ludicrous. I'm very glad Edward set him straight. Rosalie is the one I just don't understand. She's the one that knows the real Bella. She knows what she and Emmett did to Bella, yet for some reason, it is all Bella's fault. Her blaming Bella for anything, is absolutely disturbing. She needs a shrink and she needs one quickly. Maybe the Cullen's can get a family discount, as Alice needs one most of all. Esme pointed out the very large amount of Alice's flaws and yet, she isn't insisting that she seek therapy. Seems her mothering skills for her daughter still needs a bunch of work. I did really like that Esme was in Edward's corner in this. Telling the many attributes of Bella and that she couldn't pick someone better for him. That was really nice to read. Alice trying to force Edward to choose her, was a big mistake on Alice's part. Made me really glad that Esme caught him before he got to Alice. Her words still fresh in his head, helped him see Alice for what she really is. Not completely, as he still wanted to cave but, he's started and that is great. I love that he went to Bella and that she welcomed him. That was a sweet scene.
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 1/6
Awww, that was so sweet, the way he asked her to be his girlfriend. Looks like they celebrated in bed afterwards too. Yay! The Angels were so welcoming and fun. Very nice that you portrayed them that way. It was so very kind of them to help Edward plan that perfect date.
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 1/6
Well, it sure seems that Bella it doing a great job with Sophia. That's fantastic! I hope Edward is just as big of a hit. What an amazing date he set up. Ah, the memories you brought back from my own visit to Paris. It truly is a beautiful city. What a wonderful date.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 1/6
Wow, what an amazing opportunity for them both. Even though Edward wants out of the fashion part of things, even he is excited at how amazing this opportunity is for him and Bella. I'm sure, for him, it being Vickie's doesn't hurt at all, hehehe. Sharing a two-bedroom suite is also wonderful. I'm happy he didn't tell his family who he'd be with. Although, I'm sure Alice will suddenly pop up there and start screeching. It was sad when Bella had to say goodbye to her sisters. I do like that she reminded them and herself, that it was only six weeks.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 1/6
Worried that Alice will trac down Riley and try to hurt Bella that way. If Riley's family has more wealth, and their relationship ended badly, he could actually do damage to Bella for Alice. I hope not. Loved that Edward asked Tanya what Bella's favorite meal is. That's all kinds of sweet. I like his aspirations of where he wants to go in the company too. And, it may be a good thing if they worked separate from each other. It'll make coming home to each other better at night time ;) So sweet to set up the picnic too. Liked the girl time with Charlotte. It was nice to learn she found, well rather found again, her Peter.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 1/6
That was definitely interesting. They almost had sex and passed out instead. That's probably a good thing, as she wouldn't have remembered it. As it is, if they were making out on their way to the bedroom to have sex, she doesn't remember their first kiss. Wonder if he does? I was wondering why the Cullen's all live together, when they are all grown ass adults. That was very strange. Hopefully, Edward does move out. He certainly doesn't need to be around Alice. He can't see the massive hatred Alice has for Bella and that is a wee bit disturbing. Loved the breakfast together. And, I loved their banter at the end too. I'm glad she clarified to Edward her feelings on each member of his family. Not that she needed to but, he needed to know.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 1/6
Wow, I thought being in Rosalie's delusional mind was awful. Alice isn't even on the same planet in her delusions. What the hell did I just read? I believe that Alice needs a shrink and STAT. How has her doctor father not noticed how she is? Is he really that blind? Poor Jasper. Poor Edward. The way she just expects them all to be at her beck and call, is disturbing. Her vendetta against Bella is completely groundless. D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L!
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 1/6
I really love her friends and how they all are with her. Very fun, very sisterly. I can't wait to see how much that pisses Rosalie off. She is the one that created this bed that she has to now lay in. She can only blame herself. Although, I imagine that Alice will have all kinds of blame for Bella. Wait until Alice see how tight with society Bella is. Ha! That'll chop her hide. I hope that Kate grabs the attention of Garrett finally. Or, perhaps he has had a crush on her for just as long and he is too shy to ask her out?