Reviews for Unexpected Meeting
Guest chapter 23 . 9/7/2018
Aca-Scuse me?! Where are the updates
Wolf2468 chapter 23 . 5/19/2018
Please continue please
redwolf2313 chapter 23 . 11/3/2016
please continue please i really love this story
S.A.G-908 chapter 23 . 5/4/2016
Dude what the heck you just stopped writing and it was really interesting and we need to know what happens with stacie and aurbrey, aurbrey needs to pick stacie that's who she's meant to be with not Jesse but stacie and only stacie.
This was amazing and I really wish that you would continue the story for all of the fans to read and enjoy because you're an amazing writer.
evettew chapter 23 . 12/25/2015
PLEASE CONTINUE I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
Guest chapter 23 . 9/5/2015
More more more!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/9/2015
What happens next? I need to know! Please finish this fanfic
Guest chapter 23 . 6/9/2015
Oh god please update soon! x
JemilyPLL78-01 chapter 23 . 6/10/2015
This is good, but you're stil putting question marks and exclamation marks in random places. You have to put them inside the quotation marks, like this:

"Hi, how are you today?" She asks, sitting down at the table.

Anyway, good job so far and please update soon. Let Aubrey and Stacie at least talk and please, please, please let Chloe's homophobic parents come to their senses.
JemilyPLL78-01 chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Just put the punctuation in the parenthesis. Good job so far, it looks like a great story. But why doesn't the school do anything about Tom and his friends? Beca tells the nurse the truth, right?
Guestttt chapter 23 . 6/8/2015
Staubrey should happen. I feel bad for Jesse though
WebzForevz chapter 23 . 6/7/2015
Yes yes oh my god I love you 100 times for that even if staubrey might not actually happen, just doing this I love you. This is very nicely written, and you match the characters personalities well.
FicsmyLyfe chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Hey just wanted to say I've read and enjoyed all your stories, just wished you finished them.
ChiakiNanamemes chapter 22 . 11/1/2014
WHEN WILL THERE BE MORE! I NEED THE DRAMA BRO!
Wolf2468 chapter 22 . 10/1/2014
Please continue please please continue
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »