Reviews for The Overlooked Prodigy
walkingsown67 chapter 29 . 5/26/2018
i nees more
Guest chapter 17 . 5/23/2018
Fk this trash you fking hypocrite. If your mom did that and your sibling did that to u, you think u can just dust it off?! Dumb B*tch.
KickassRikudouSenninNaruto chapter 29 . 5/21/2018
/Please/ continue! I would love to read and find out what happens next! :D
umadbro chapter 2 . 5/16/2018
why you have to give naruto friends he shouldent have any
mspears3175 chapter 29 . 5/8/2018
3 years and still waiting on an update plz don't abandon this story
Alvelvnor chapter 3 . 4/11/2018
Good story but maybe get a beta, it looks like you are missing words in some places and miss ordering them in others. That's the only issue though the character building is top notch.
Davidlhson chapter 29 . 3/22/2018
Great story hopefully you’ll find the time to update again and soon
Clumsy Psychopath chapter 8 . 3/18/2018
"A real ninja is one that protects everyone" I think you are confusing ninja with samurai...
Drax Demonix chapter 29 . 3/11/2018
Please continue this fic is awesome i cant wait for the next chapter!
IFRITE chapter 12 . 3/7/2018
The story's not bad, but I think it could use more originality rather than the close rewrite of the original story. Also, it needs be thought out better sometimes, such as Naruto giving Zabuza his sword. I know Zabuza borrowed a kunai (from Kakashi?) in canon, but I feel it was very unlikely for Naruto to hand his sword over to Zabuza just like that, as it was something precious to him from Shisui - aspecially when he didn't have a very good grasp of the situation at the time and obviously didn't trust Zabuza. It may look "cooler," but it just didn't make sense. A common kunai maybe, but a precious personal item - not likely. However, it's obvious that you put lots of work into the story, so keep writing, you'll no doubt get better!
Anoymous chapter 29 . 2/15/2018
If you stopped writing it could you at least tell us please
Sndwitch chapter 1 . 2/5/2018
Are you going to make more?
Maxine chapter 29 . 1/27/2018
Aayyeeeeee!

Moreeee!

Hahahahaha! I finished 29 chapters in a single day!
Guest chapter 26 . 1/25/2018
I thought you were doing well with this story but all things must come to an end. During the first dozen chapters you manage d to make Naruto balanced but after reading the fight between aoi, akane, and chojuro I decided to stop reading due to the fact that Naruto seems more like a Gary stue. With everything you,ve given him he almost has no equals except for someone with the famed sharingan. And so I must bid this story adeu, good luck with your writing
Guest chapter 5 . 1/20/2018