Reviews for The Overlooked Prodigy
Eliphas-Chaos chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
it a good chapter, with the pairings ShionxNaruto, NarutoxFu (she is the seven-tails jinchuriki), KurosuchixNaruto are the ones I recommend
Krish11762 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Great chapter. I hope Naruto takes the Uzumaki name. Btw don't try to focus too much on the pairing. Keep that for later. Also, if you are thinking about a pairing then why not try making an OC? It is katon rarer nowadays. And try not to follow the anime too much. Make up your own parts. For example, Naruto doesn't exactly have to be with Kakashi. He was Minato's student but doesn't seem to have been with Naruto, so it would make more sense if he was Mito's sensei. Hope you update soon.
bryce97h chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
make naruto shisui's apprentice after graduation and just make team 7 sasuke, sakura and yakumo.
pairings should be NarutoxHinata or temari.
like where this is going please update soon
anarion87 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
nice so far
Uchiha Senju Naruto chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
It looks like a fanfic I won't mind reading. But with the team selections I personally think you should make him an apprentice of Shisui, and Sasuke an apprentice of Itachi make them complete a lot.
Darkbeast42 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Do the shionXNaruto pairing those are almost nonexistent.
SushiSauceMaker chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
That was kinda sloppy but it's still interesting
The Sith'ari chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I'd say Naruto x Yakumo or Naruto x Mito, the reason Naruto x Yakumo is rarley (probably never) done as a single pairing usually as a harem, while Naruto x Mito is because I've grown use to the Uzumakicest pairings on this website. But If I were to pick one of the already existing pairings than it would be Naruto x Shion since it's not done as much as the canon pairings.
Lightning72X chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Good Start. Are naruto going to leave Konoha if there an Uchiha Massacre? As for Team i pick choice number 2. As for pairing, i would said pick someone who is not popular like Kurotsuchi or Samui. They are strong and intelligent female ninjas.
ncpfan chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Not a bad start on this one. Pairings? Hmm...tough call - my recommendation of pairing would depend on a few things: where is this story as a whole going - what's the end you have in mind? Where is Naruto as a character going? What I mean with Naruto is: will he stay at home? Will he just drift away from his family, move out, and just leave them behind? Will they just kind of forget about him and leave him behind? Will there be some kind of falling out where Naruto decides he forcibly wants out of his family and decides never to speak to them again? Will he stay in Konoha? Will he leave Konoha? Stuff like that.

I'm going to follow this one - I'd like to see what you do with it.
Tensa-Zangetsu102 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
1.) Naruto is neglected by parents, check.
2.) Naruto will become cold because of neglect, check
3.) THE LONG ASS WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER TO COME, DOUBLE CHECK!

This isn't a flame or anything, it just that authors who write this kind of story, THEY TEND TO JUST STOP AFTER THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS! If that's the case with the LAST main point, THEN DELETE THIS POTENTIAL UNFINISHED STORY IF YOU'RE JUST GOING TO DRAG THIS STORY ON BECAUSE OF MEANINGLESS INTERRUPTIONS!
2,291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 143 150 151 152 153