Reviews for The Overlooked Prodigy
J9P4 chapter 18 . 1/28
Why doesn't kakashi know what kamui is he litteraly uses it does he not because kakashi got mangekyo when he killed rin
benten-100 chapter 11 . 1/15
I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but I am getting really sick of you always using the words as well
I wonder what Naruto's susanoō would look like? Also I'm willing to bet you are going for Ameterasu for the second ability
Luciendar chapter 29 . 12/15/2021
Well, the story states redeeming itself after the chunin exams, but then it flopped again.

A bit of advice, you're a bit too obsessed with mysteries. All these little extras aren't as intriguing as you think. I don't care about your oc's. Not to mention that the only consistency your story has is being consistently inconsistent.
Luciendar chapter 20 . 12/15/2021
I hate your power scaling. It's some of the worst I've read. Gai and Kakashi should've been able to handle him with all those restrictions. Not to mention that you're so flippant with its limitations.
Luciendar chapter 19 . 12/15/2021
This story gets worse by the chapter. I'm all for artistic freedom, but you take it too far. Kimimaro withstanding the world's most powerful Genjutsu? Bullcrap.

Orochimaru's fuinjutsu was clever, but not enough. Minato is a fuinjutsu master. If there's a loophole, he'd figure it out. And since Orochimaru isn't the one casting the barrier, it shouldn't be impossible. Think about it, it's a conditional effect, therefore it can't work unless the blocking seal is in effect.

Honestly, I'm just really tired of you making Naruto seem badass only to nerf him in the most ludicrous ways.
Luciendar chapter 16 . 12/15/2021
Was there any need to make Naruto look like a punk again? And seriously, more chakra intensive than a mangekyo technique? That's ridiculous.
Luciendar chapter 15 . 12/15/2021
I'm getting really tired of this. You're just randomly calling Naruto tired as a way to justify him losing fights he wouldn't normally. It's getting really old, especially when it isn't consistent. If more fighting is happening then you are accurately covering then that's still your fault as the author because you're making it come across as terribly inconsistent.

Out of context, it flows and reads well, which makes me think that you're either lazy and wanted scenes to play out a certain way. Or, rather, you simply weren't staying true to your own world building.
Luciendar chapter 11 . 12/14/2021
So basically, things went from bad to worse... God you're being lazy in this arc.

A no tailed kyubi cloak wouldn't be faster than the Naruto you've crafted. The idea is absolutely preposterous. What's worse, Sasuke was able to track Haku after only just awakening the Sharingan, but Naruto's fully evolved version couldn't, or are just making him slower than he would be so the fight will go the way you want? This is ridiculous beyond measure. Naruto goes from being a badass to a bitch in record time.
Luciendar chapter 10 . 12/14/2021
On the surface this is a pretty good story. Fun to read and has intriguing characters. But, when you really stop and think about it, it's kind of crap. Sorry, that's going to be offensive and it sounds backwards but it's true.

Now, how can a story seem ok but actually be trash. I'll explain.

Nothing is constant in your story. Things change from one second to another, and it sends like you're too lazy to even properly research the things you're writing about.

I mean, all of a sudden you say Naruto isn't that good at taijutsu. Uh, since freaking when? He completely dominated Mizuki, an experienced chunin, and that's without his sharingan. He created his own style blending Uzumaki and Uchiha techniques. And he's somehow so bad that he can't beat a water clone? This is where I got pissed for lazy writing. A water clone has ten percent of its users ability. Sasuke was able to take out several after learning to tree walk, but he can water walk already apparently and got overpowered? Then Naruto got overpowered? Did you even care about consistency because it seems like you're just lazy. If Naruto had the chakra to use kamui then he could've fought back, there's no logic there.

The relationship between Naruto and his parents is the worst part. If you really were willing that they forgot it was his birthday then you have to run with that. That's not something that you can shrug off and call it an honest mistake. They're twins for christ sake. I'm sorry, it's just a really stupid premise considering how loving they are now. If they were that neglectful then things would have changed so easily. The story would be much better if you cut that bit out. Just bring passed over and exploring his feelings of neglect are enough from a child's viewpoint.
Fer0x chapter 29 . 11/15/2021
And when are we getting the next chapter?
Lololasolol chapter 29 . 11/6/2021
Amazing, will it be updated soon?
Mori Ku chapter 29 . 10/28/2021
pleeeaaase, I need thsi story to continue. Its my favourite fanfic
xoshortnsassy09 chapter 29 . 10/16/2021
I’ll be honest. I don’t usually read sharingan Naruto stories, but I really enjoyed made this story interesting. Now I want to see more. I was sad to reach the last chapter. Here’s to hoping for a new chapter.
mihirmdeo chapter 29 . 10/13/2021
WHEN IS THE NEEXT CHAPTER?
2,291 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »