Reviews for Pets
emelie.malmstad chapter 8 . 11/30/2016
ohnoooo only eight chapters?! I wanna know the rest of the story :( :D
emelie.malmstad chapter 5 . 11/29/2016
I really love this. it is great to see how the story's evolving!
emelie.malmstad chapter 2 . 11/29/2016
it's weird, it's kinda adorable and I love it. I hope this story continue to be great!
emelie.malmstad chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
whoa this is good! really intriguing!
Rosebunse chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
Is that Wakka from FFX?!

OMG!

So...I'm guessing we're going to be getting into some of the more mature stuff soon.
tcd2017 chapter 7 . 4/23/2014
Like woooo I hope u add a little more of shika in the next chapter or even kiba it looks like it is more neji and konkuro here solo just please Henry with the next chapter I'm dieing:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Guest chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
When will hiashzi find out that neji is yumi?
Rosebunse chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
Do you have stories on another site? I would love to read them!
MssCassandra chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
This chapter was cool!
Rosebunse chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
So, I'm guessing things are even weirder than we thought. Someone is going to let it slip that Neji is there...

Poor Shino, that was bad. This story is actually making me hate the word "pet". Given that there are no. Main characters in this story, it has a respectable amount of reviews.
mangagranatcat chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
Wow everyday a new Chapter. I am really surpried. I forgot the first meeting between Puppet and Shino. I like it. And Yumi and Puppet are so cute together. I love it.
lady kae chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
Will they ever get home? Will they remember who they are? Are naruto, lee, and akamaru really dead?
MssCassandra chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
I love this chapter.
Rosebunse chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
So awesome! And creepy...Seriously, it would be less creepy if there were just sex-slaves. Seeing Neji act like that really is hard to watch.

So, Hizashi is Neji's dad. It'll be fun to see his reaction when he sees that his once genius son has been brain-damaged to the point that he's not much better than a baby.

So, are the non-twin brothers Sasuke and Itachi?
Guest chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
What exactly was done to them? I would be interesting to actually read about the process they went thru. Nice work!