Reviews for The Accidental Arrival of Lauren Harris
riptidedarkphoenix chapter 44 . 7/20
This was beautiful! I READ THE ENTIRE THING IN A SINGLE DAY AND I REGRET NOTHING. I will definitely be checking out some of your other stories! Keep up the good work!
firerosedreamer67 chapter 43 . 6/19
The reread of this story was as fresh and interesting as the first time!...
Kitara Kujin chapter 44 . 5/27
This story has been amazing from start to finish. I thoroughly enjoyed it. You have amazing talent for writing and I hope to continue to see more from you. Thank you for this amazing read.
britt chapter 26 . 5/23
I am so angry at her for hurting Halidr! ugh. I don't want her with legolas. She has no loyalty! I guess she really is human with such a weak and fickle heart.
The vision she had could come true if this keeps happening. And we humans will exploit any world we discover
MadamTartiflette chapter 44 . 3/27
Just devoured this story and loved every minute of it. You are a fantastic writer and I love how you twisted the futuristic tech and the old world magic into an utterly delicious plot. Seriously, I will probably be rereading this a lot. Thanks for your hard work.
Plume22 chapter 44 . 3/10
Hi! I was wondering what would happen if a modern soldier was to fall in Middle Earth... And I found your idea on that! So thanks for writing this nice story!
DarkAngel620 chapter 44 . 3/1
So I just found this and fucking binge read it. It’s great. I love it. I live you for writing it. Fucking THANKYOU?!
LyricSelf chapter 29 . 2/26
Started reading this fic, can't stop myself to even eat or sleep properly! I've actually delayed some activities just so I can keep reading!
I've got to say, this is great! So well written and intriguing with all the "spices" (romance, drama, adventure, etc) in the exact amount to make it perfect.
I was tired of personas just being added with a lack of creativity of that authors that were just repeating the movies with a Mary Sue in it. Lauren seems real and original.
Also, love the way the canon characters were developed! Well done indeed!
Thank's for brightening my mind.
datajana chapter 44 . 2/25
Beautiful fic. Love the OCs, and the storyline.

Am sad to have finished it, I was so enthralled.
2am... past 2 nights. This is an excellent and enthralling tale! Made me laugh, cry and loose sleep. Thanks for sharing!
JasperK
boop chapter 44 . 2/7
i binge read this and it is so amazing thank you so much for writing something so incredible
OnyxWritter chapter 44 . 1/23
I have read hundreds of LOTR fanfictions, I have never encountered one as intricately orchestrated between Tolkiens beautiful world and modern society. I absolutely, irreversibly, obsessively LOVE IT! The way your original characters not only interact but how there backstory compliments the setting of Middle-Earth is beautiful. I have come across a slim number of enjoyable stories by none are as AMAZING as yours. FANTASTIC! One of my favorites! Keep up the great work!
FindingStories chapter 44 . 1/16
Finally I've reached the end. u have no idea how I wanted to read the ending ages ago but my country blocked this site. i had to use other measures to get this site working. but it was a lovely ending. thank you so much 3
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 19 . 1/14
I quite enjoyed this chapter, from meeting the Hobbits to the soar with Lauren and Adam.

I have to say that your grasp of characters is really good. I have no problem believing that it's them :)

Thank you for this chapter! :D
1,355 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »