Reviews for The Accidental Arrival of Lauren Harris
FindingStories chapter 44 . 1/16
Finally I've reached the end. u have no idea how I wanted to read the ending ages ago but my country blocked this site. i had to use other measures to get this site working. but it was a lovely ending. thank you so much 3
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 19 . 1/14
I quite enjoyed this chapter, from meeting the Hobbits to the soar with Lauren and Adam.

I have to say that your grasp of characters is really good. I have no problem believing that it's them :)

Thank you for this chapter! :D
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 18 . 1/14
Yes, Legoland is a nice person. Glad things generally went well on her journey there.

o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 17 . 1/13
Well, Legolas made his attempts blatantly obvious. I don't think even those who aren't paying much attention would not notice X)

Lauren needs to be careful though, with what she says.

I hope they get out soon, or at least Lauren.

o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 16 . 1/13
Bad King Thranduil! Don't make Legolas do that! It hardly turns out well when that happens. Results in hurt feelings, arguments... Unless Lauren catches it quickly.

o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 15 . 1/13
Not an extremely eventful chapter, but flowed quite well.

I did like the private meeting though, that was amusing. I like Lauren's fire X)

o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 14 . 1/13
There he is! Glad to have him in the story now :)

You know, I actually watched the second Hobbit movie yesterday just to have Mirkwood and the way too pretty/slightly scary elf king fresh in my mind X) I don't mind the pretty elves. I like pretty elves X) -cough-

Anyways, I was relieved that Haldir had caught up to them at the beginning. It would have been too sad if they left and there was no goodbye. When I think of the eventual future of this story though, I can't help but feel sad for Haldir :(

Thank you for this well written chapter, I enjoyed it :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 13 . 1/12
; ;
Well that was not how I expected the chapter to end, but it makes sense. Poor Lauren and Haldir :(
If it were me, I probably would have started to cry the moment I thought of the implications of the relationship, before the conversation stared after the kiss. Emotional me.

I did find the part where Arisinya huffed away after Lauren played the violin to be rather amusing X)

Thank you for this wonderfully written chapter :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 12 . 1/11
Yay! Gandalf!

I think Lauren is turning into an elf! But 'how' is what I want to know.

Very good chapter, thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 11 . 1/11
And there it is. Come on Haldir, go talk to her! She's leaving soon!

o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 10 . 1/11
Poor Haldir, he's hurt...

Sounds like we're going on an adventure soon though and soon to meet Legolas :)

Very good chapter, thank you :3
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 9 . 1/11
Awww! How lovely! :3
I really enjoyed the last part with Lauren and Haldir dancing, so sweet ~

I really like this chapter, it was written well. Thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 8 . 1/10
I knew it. I knew there was something going on. Truthfully, I didn't see Haldirs name next to the Legolas, OC pairing at the top until you mention at the beginning of this chapter.

I'm looking forward to this festival of flowers! :D

Good chapter, thank you :3
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 7 . 1/9
Wow, five months sure went by fast. Glad he agreed to train her though. I'm sure it will come in handy.

Good chapter, thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 6 . 1/9
; ;
I guess that makes sense that he wouldn't recover. Very sad though :(
Good that Haldir was there for her.

I also think the name of the chapter fits well.

Thank you for this well written chapter :)
1,342 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »