Reviews for Choices
Longing to Write chapter 13 . 4/27
Poor Bella, I can't blame her for being afraid of being shattered to pieces again.
Longing to Write chapter 12 . 4/27
Sweet idea Edward. He is really trying.
Longing to Write chapter 11 . 4/27
I so understand how Bella is thinking!
Longing to Write chapter 10 . 4/27
Carlisle still thinks more of himself than he should - Pig headed is a very appropriate description, he didn't have character, he had a god complex. He truly did more damage to Edward than Bella ever would have. For what he did, this letter does little.
Longing to Write chapter 9 . 4/27
Difficult for Bella, sharing her time with Owen. I understand her reasons for making sure Edward understands once Owen knows he is his father, there is no taking it back.
Longing to Write chapter 8 . 4/27
I feel bad for these two, Bella is the one that explains the world to him and when she needed him to understand her the most, he didn't and Carlisle took advantage of that causing Bella and Edward and Owen to suffer. I understand Bella not wanting to risk it all again. I hope Edward can regain her trust.
Longing to Write chapter 7 . 4/27
This is a hard situation for everyone, I am glad Bella was clear to Edward about her feelings about Carlisle and not wanting Owen to be treated as if he is not good enough or a mistake - the way Carlisle made her feel.
Longing to Write chapter 6 . 4/27
I started rereading your story last night (I know it isn't complete yet, but I like it) I don't know which chapters I reviewed last time so I am going to try to review each one from here on.

The flashback to the past show how Carlisle never gave Bella a chance, all he seemed to care about was Edward achieving and money. He didn't take the time to see how good Bella was for him, helping calm him and interact with the world and making him happy.

I give Bella a lot of credit for her maturity and understanding of Edward, she could have whined and cried that Carlisle didn't like her, instead she comforted Edward. Running into Tanya, it shows his family is out of touch. I feel for Bella.
youdon'tknowme chapter 16 . 4/15
I just rediscovered this story and it is so sweet and well written. I am looking forward to seeing Bella and Edward reconnect. Keep up the great work!
wantonlytoread chapter 16 . 3/4
When will the sleepover be continued? I knew I should have made sure thit fix was being updated when I began to read it, got engrossed, I have to get up for work in 5 hours but had to keep going to the end, but sadly there is no end...
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 16 . 1/16
h√Ęte de lire la suite
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 16 . 1/14
I hope exb have their talk soon.
Snowchild32 chapter 16 . 1/14
Loved it and can't wait to see what will happen next!
Snowchild32 chapter 15 . 1/13