Reviews for Choices
Sweettweet33 chapter 16 . 8/3
love this story hope you update soon
Longing to Write chapter 16 . 6/12
I had to log out to review again.

Will you ever return to this wonderful story? I really want to know how these three will become on family. How Edward will show Bella he loves and wants her as well as Owen.

This story touched me, and I'd love the chance to read their happily ever after.
Longing to Write chapter 16 . 3/1
I had to logout to submit a second review here since I reviewed when I originally read this fic.

I keep hoping you will tell us the rest of Edward and Bella's (and Owen's) story. You've woven a wonderful story, I love your Edward and you've given us such a strong,yet vulnerable Bella. Owen well he is a sweet, well loved and incredibly lovable child.

Please say you haven't abandoned your little family and that you plan to return to them.
jk chapter 2 . 1/30
I don't understand why Edward gives a shit. OHHHH he wants the kid now huh? he didn't want it then but he wants it now years later...hes ready now is he?
Edward can fucking disappear! Tanya can have his ass, bella deserves better and I'm fuckin pissed that she didn't tell his ass just that!
Ashlie Christine chapter 16 . 6/28/2015
Really luving this! Update soon!
Longing to Write chapter 13 . 4/27/2015
Poor Bella, I can't blame her for being afraid of being shattered to pieces again.
Longing to Write chapter 12 . 4/27/2015
Sweet idea Edward. He is really trying.
Longing to Write chapter 11 . 4/27/2015
I so understand how Bella is thinking!
Longing to Write chapter 10 . 4/27/2015
Carlisle still thinks more of himself than he should - Pig headed is a very appropriate description, he didn't have character, he had a god complex. He truly did more damage to Edward than Bella ever would have. For what he did, this letter does little.
Longing to Write chapter 9 . 4/27/2015
Difficult for Bella, sharing her time with Owen. I understand her reasons for making sure Edward understands once Owen knows he is his father, there is no taking it back.
Longing to Write chapter 8 . 4/27/2015
I feel bad for these two, Bella is the one that explains the world to him and when she needed him to understand her the most, he didn't and Carlisle took advantage of that causing Bella and Edward and Owen to suffer. I understand Bella not wanting to risk it all again. I hope Edward can regain her trust.
Longing to Write chapter 7 . 4/27/2015
This is a hard situation for everyone, I am glad Bella was clear to Edward about her feelings about Carlisle and not wanting Owen to be treated as if he is not good enough or a mistake - the way Carlisle made her feel.
Longing to Write chapter 6 . 4/27/2015
I started rereading your story last night (I know it isn't complete yet, but I like it) I don't know which chapters I reviewed last time so I am going to try to review each one from here on.

The flashback to the past show how Carlisle never gave Bella a chance, all he seemed to care about was Edward achieving and money. He didn't take the time to see how good Bella was for him, helping calm him and interact with the world and making him happy.

I give Bella a lot of credit for her maturity and understanding of Edward, she could have whined and cried that Carlisle didn't like her, instead she comforted Edward. Running into Tanya, it shows his family is out of touch. I feel for Bella.
youdon'tknowme chapter 16 . 4/15/2015
I just rediscovered this story and it is so sweet and well written. I am looking forward to seeing Bella and Edward reconnect. Keep up the great work!
wantonlytoread chapter 16 . 3/4/2015
When will the sleepover be continued? I knew I should have made sure thit fix was being updated when I began to read it, got engrossed, I have to get up for work in 5 hours but had to keep going to the end, but sadly there is no end...