Reviews for Is It Wrong?
NoPenName2015 chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
I'm really enjoying this so far! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
jessnicole chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
Great!
AA121 chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
applesauce! love it :) more please
i.i chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
I am soooooooo excited!Since I read the first chapter,I had been like‘Is there an update?Is there an update?‘ and then‘Omg,there is an update!‘I really liked this chapter and how you managed to introduce moments from the shows!I hope that the person from the Quarter is Caroline and I would love to see Klaus‘ reaction and Genevieve‘s.I hope she is really jealous,like dying of jealousy!I liked the moment when Enzo annnoyed Caroline:))It was really funny!Thank you for the awesome story and keep writing!You‘re doing a great job!Greetings from Romania!Irina:*
Ellavm18 chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
loved it :)
winchestersauce chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I love it! Please write the next chapter ASAP!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
THIS IS SOOOOO GOOD! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! can't wait to see what happens next!
i.i chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Aaaa!I am SOOO excited about this story!Ir was veryyyy beautiful and I hope you‘ll update soon!I REALLY like it!Thank you for publishing this amazing,great,awesome story and for sharing it with us!Greetings from Romania!Irina:*
P.S.I recognized the song from the title and it fitts so well for their story!All of me by John Legend is an amazing song!I think that You and I(nobody in the world) by John Legend fits too,but it is hust my opinion!:*
terri280 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Yesssss! I can't wait to see where you take this story!
Ellavm18 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
loved it cant wait for more chapters :)
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8