Reviews for The Long Road
Laira Evans chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
Yeah, you have an awful lot of flashbacks in here, and while overall I'm liking the story it would be an awful lot easier to read if only the flashbacks were in italics, rather than the entire text.
Laira Evans chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
Six straight chapters of italics? Interesting formatting choice.
Delauro chapter 21 . 5/27/2005
This story rocks! It's one of the best crossovers I've read. What did Frost do to Buffy? Come on you can't leave us hanging like that! Can't wait to see where you take it so keep up the good work and update soon please.
ShadowHawk chapter 21 . 11/17/2004
more please
Amber Penglass chapter 21 . 5/4/2004
Oh, scary. Loving this.
Hm, I'm finding myself curious about an Angel appearence...? That would be interesting...
Hinomi chapter 21 . 3/14/2004
Oh my gyawd. Thats unfair. o_o; _ WRITE DARN IT! Write, write, write, write, write, post soon. o_o; Please?
me chapter 21 . 11/18/2003
*sighs dramatically and gets down on knees, clasping hands together in a praying motion, takes a calming breath*...GAD DAMMIT! PLEASE UPDATE YOU BLOODY LAZY FANFICTION WRITER! I CHECK THIS BLOODY STORY EVERY DAMN DAY AND STILL NO CHANGE! ARE YOU STILL ALIVE? IF SO I WOULD LIKE TO AT LEAST HAVE A VERY GOOD EXPLANATION AS TO WHY YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED! *takes another breath* sorry, but i really love this fic and i want to see it finished or at least a lil bit more, is that too much to ask? again sorry for the ranting, love your story and please update! :)
redcristal chapter 21 . 10/27/2003
Litlle dark this chapter is. (g) but I like it anyway. Please update soon.
Ravanna chapter 21 . 10/25/2003
Hey I just wanted to tell you that I've been reading since you've started this story and I love it. I waited forever for an upsate and I finally got it , I hope you update soon. And I hope that you put Buffy and Blade together as a couple or in some twisted reality Buffy and Frost would be cool too. Keep up the good work

Ravanna

p.s. can you email me and tell me when you might upsate next or give as to some clue what might happen

bye
b chapter 17 . 10/13/2003
cool! please please PLEASE update! don't make me threaten you :)
kat chapter 16 . 10/7/2003
i am SO happy that i found this fic again, i thought maybe it had been taken off but instead i find that it has been updated and i am way behind on my chapter reading! AWESOME chappie by the way i like your writing style.
Luis chapter 21 . 10/6/2003
More please. :)
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 21 . 10/6/2003
awesome chapter! I can't believe that you turend buffy! haaha!

I like that!

Thanks for the fast update! Keep up the great work.
Lucy Maimkill chapter 20 . 10/5/2003
Just a guess, but is the mixture, evil in a needle?

Sith SJ
Luis chapter 20 . 10/5/2003
Liked this new chapter of yours. So what did Frost inject Buffy with? Was it to make a vampire out of her like him or is it something else? Please let me know. Keep up up the good work. Please continue; write more very soon. :)