Reviews for A Social Experiment
victoriawinchester35 chapter 1 . 4/20
that was good!
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Loved it! And I find it hilarious their reactions to their names!
WhistlingWolf chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I watched this video also! I like your approach, letting them meet again afterwards

eater chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
This was great! I loved it!
Mullkkkkkk chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
This is just cute beyond words, you really wrote their characters well.
Funny thing is that I actually read this once before, then saw the video, which made me remember this and read it again, I just now noticed you used stuff the people actually said.
Ruby Casablanca chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Ugh that was too cute! I loved it! A shyer Arthur is something that isn't usually seen, and I like seeing him be a bit more clumsy and Merlin be a bit more confident. They had a great dynamic! Loved it all!
LadyoftheCity chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
What I have to say? Yep, I also watched the video on youtube when it first appeared, and, yep, I'm also guilty of thinking it could be a great Merlin/Arthur AU fic. In that moment, I thought about writing that fic myself but I didn't have the time and now that I've found this one I think there's no need because this is just perfect - exactly as I would like the story to go. So, I think the right thing to say is : 'Thanks for taking the time to write this and then sharing it with us!' ;)
mooseintheconsultingtardis chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
This was so cute! I also watched the video before I read this and I did not know how badly I needed this until now! I love this because it just seems so realistic, but also with a quality of fantasy. In reality, it's unlikely they would meet again, but they did, and this is how it probably would have gone!
tenorsaxgirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Dang you for making me review, you twisted author! xD I honestly think this is extremely cute! Seeing that the first kiss video was gorgeous, I didn't know I needed a Merthur AU until now. You certainly did it justice!
Keep writing!
katierosefun chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Wow! This was adorable!
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
That was great.
EmilyGrace31 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Wow - that was really believable when you compared it to the actual video! I loved it and the part where Arthur complimented Merlin's eyes. It was so cute! :)
ilove0t6forever chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
EEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPuh! It was so cuuttteeee!
Hannaly chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I watched the actual social experiment video on YouTube a while ago, and this was brilliant. It really fit in with what happened and Merthur happening from that was sheer genius!
nonamemachine chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
omgomg such a great story! I saw 'First Kiss' video and I really really love your version of the experiment with our lovely Arthur and Merlin! :)