Reviews for Light Me A Lantern
LostPrincessHolly chapter 33 . 10/13
OH MY GOD WHAT WHY? No offense, but HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME AND END IT WITH THE CHEEKY AUTHORS NOTE "have fun unpacking that one"? I SWEAR TO ALL THINGS HOLY. I hope you update soon and save me from suspense. Please and thank you.
murphymeg217 chapter 33 . 10/11
MY POOR HEART! HOW CAN YOU BE SO CRUEL TO END LIKE THAT?!

Talk about cliff hangers...
Bethina Fraizer chapter 33 . 10/9
I NEED NORE YOU CANT LEAVE IT LIKE THIS
Jane Black chapter 33 . 9/22
Pleaseeeee continueee! You just break my heart with this cliffhanger, i need more of thiis! I lobe your writing!
See yaa sooon... i hope :D
roseeyes chapter 33 . 9/10
Oh no! Wasn't expecting for Inuyasha to allow them to shoot him but WOW! T.T The tension was perfect in this chapter, so many clues she missed and now they're paying for it. Wondering who will find her and what they'll do to Inuyasha (bullets aren't enough to kill him). The villagers are going to be upset, and Sango, Miroku and Rin are going to freak. Hoping the other army comes to rescue them bc that's the only way I see out of this! Great, great, awesome chapter! Looking forward to the next one!
SB chapter 33 . 8/28
omg you are so amazing!
Vita Rubella chapter 33 . 8/17
I was ready to leave a long review, but the ending rattled me as bad as it did Kagome! Agh Inuyasha could have jumped over those bullets, WHY IS HE ALWAYS SO DRAMATIC? HELP!

This whole chapter has me on edge, anxiousness can hardly describe it!

I want to start off by saying that I absolutely love how you write out the dream sequences! I’ve never read anyone in the fandom (or any other in fact) who has done it so well. There’s always something so eerie and magical when you do it, bravo!

I’m trying hard to remember everything I wanted to write about but THAT ENDING HAS ME MESSED UP LOL

I really like the beginning when Inuyasha was gearing up to leave and Kagome was referred to as Inuyasha’s Priestess (or something like that). It was sweet. And how he was leaving no matter what, and everyone was trying to stop him, but with the mere mention of Rin, Sess cooled down immediately and said “do what you must,” because yes you MUST save them ! :-)

The shooting down of Kagome’s lantern was very symbolic, and I loved how she actually saw it go down the stream accompanied with that song, and she still thought nothing of it lol! Come on Kag’s you’re smarter than that!

I love love LOVED the inukag play scene at the river, MY BABIES DESERVE IT! One could only wish it lasted longer, but a good story needs its angst, AND IM NOT OKAY WITH INUYASHA TAKING THOSE BULLETS.

Omg I just realized, is he going to go full demon?! Agh prob not because he has the sword with him but that would be pretty cool. AND KAGOME WHAT IS INU THINKING?!

I only hope that Masao’s men somehow believe inu is not involved with Kag because of him pushing her down the cliff.

This was a crazy chapter! Thank you a TON for updating this summer! I hope the next chapter has been started on because the is quite the cliff hanger you threw at us lol!

I wish you a great summer, hope to see an update soon!
Inuwu chapter 33 . 8/13
Oh my god? That cliffhanger though (literally). This is going to break my heart isn't it?
I can't wait for more!
Arielislove24 chapter 33 . 7/29
You have a beautiful flair for writing. You have captured these characters so well, with such dedication, and I love it. This story flows so effortlessly along after the ending of the series, it’s almost as if it was destined to be so. I am enthralled, entranced, and just basically fangirling all over the place! I am hungry for more, and I cannot wait until I get another chapter. Please please please update soon, I HAVE to know how this ends!
OMG! I just read this whole fic in one go and it's incredible! Brilliant plot and so well done and so engaging! I love all of this. The villain is incredible, the backstory of the Godstone is like mindblowing! and I absolutely adore what you've done with the Inu Tachi and how they've all grown! I absolutely cannot wait for an update. I've never been more excited over a fic. I eagerly await where this story goes next. I'm sure whatever you have in store it will be absolutely brilliant!
Vikason chapter 33 . 7/16
been following your story for a while now and gotta say no cliffhanger made me want to read more like the one in this chapter. please update soon! "I started this war for her!brilliant! and so very Inuyasha! I love how the characters evolve! Congrats on the chapter and again: please update soon!
Mal chapter 33 . 7/15
Damn... it... Daaaaamn iiiiiiit!
Lord-Rika chapter 33 . 7/13
Oh my gosh... this chapter got me right in the feels! I can’t wait until you update again to see what happens next! This is one of my favourite fanfics to read! Keep up the great work, you write so well!
chikaalternita chapter 33 . 7/13
Wow! That ending was amazing!
Bluejay chapter 33 . 7/12
This chapter was so good!