Reviews for Light Me A Lantern
Miss Namikaze chapter 23 . 9/12
ooh my god if another fanfic is never written again except for this one being updated I would be satisfied and ask for nothing else. I cry, laugh, and want to pull my hair out in anticipation because of the quality. Thank you thank you thank you and please keep writing!
Vita Rubella chapter 29 . 7/30
I love this story so very much. All the small details and moments that come together and tie so beautifully, like kagome healing inuyasha and then both thinking at first that it was a dream, the lantern she bought that he hand crafted, the warmth of his soul as she kissed the god stone. Everything is just perfect. Thank you for taking your time in writing this. It is definitely one of my favorite stories on this site. I could keep gushing about this for hours, but you get the point :-) I shall be awaiting your update!
Meech Macko chapter 29 . 7/21
So far this fic has been well crafted...

Inuyasha seems to have matured...sometimes he seems more mature than Sesshoumaru..sometimes...

Although it seemed a bit odd that he took it all in so well with Sesshoumaru's mother. I mean it's pretty odd that they'd somewhat accept him now instead of completely trying to eradicate his existence during the past...what happened to all that?

Sesshoumaru's mothers emotions somehow seem fake. But she does have a point on letting Inuyasha know that he is going to outlive Kagome. Why would he get very angry of hearing that obvious point? denial?

Inuyasha had to trudge through life with hardships and teach himself on how to fight. Still, he somehow earned his power even though it still does look like he holds his fathers hand ( depends too much on Tessaiga) and Sesshoumaru still somehow hates him for some dumb reason...or is he still jealous his father gave Tessaiga to Inuyasha?

Its pretty clear Sesshoumaru has too much inherent power gifted and mostly formally trained unlike Inuyasha who could have done much better if he too was formally trained.

Initially the fic seemed to make the demons seem extremely weak than Humans with that crystal sapping their powers. I would think Inuyasha or Sesshoumaru can still fare much better against musket guns.

I had expected Inuyasha to fare better given the hardships and experiences he endured.

There has to some emphasis on their supernatural traits.

-Meech
PaCCS chapter 29 . 7/3
Hello!
I've been reading this story for a long time now but never really got the inspiration (or you could say, courage) to leave a review. I always found them just lame excuses to bug the authors into writing faster. So, I'm going to set the record straight and tell you right away that this is not a request demanding anything!
I finally sat down to write one to tell you that your story is one of the most touching I've read on this site. Really. I usually read CCS stories, hence my username (created it a long time ago - don't judge); but this one is so delicate and beautiful, even when going through the battles, every chapter is so beautifully written that it does not make you feel heavy or bored - like battles usually makes me feel. It's like I can connect with the characters.
It's one of the very few stories that shows a delicate InuYasha, not a monster or an immature creature, not shallow but a complete person. The anime gave me that feel and I've been looking for a story that gave me back that sensation but it really is hard to find a well-written one.
If I had to name an episode in this that really made me love this story even more is when Shippo's group was attacked. Such beautiful writing! So delicate.

So what I came to say is: thank you for writing this beautiful story and if you can. please continue it. You write really well, don't let the rush of the world take you away from this enchanting world.
Come back when you can and continue to delight us with your words.

PS: sorry in advance about the lenght and for any grammar mistakes - english is not my first langague
Flamewolf86 chapter 29 . 6/8
I just found this story about a week ago and totally binge read it! i hope you're up for finishing thisi really can't wait to read more! lovely story thank you so much for sharing it
RachieSama chapter 29 . 5/25
I cannot wait for this story to finish. I've been following it for a very long time and am so excited to see where it goes. Thank you for your work!
Half-deadladybug chapter 29 . 5/16
What can I say but that this is an amazing story? You write so beautifully and create such a wonderful plot- just wow. I hope someday to be as good as an author as you, because this story has bewitched me. I'm eagerly waiting the next update, no matter how long it takes, because I know it will be just as amazing as the rest. I just- can't quite tell you how good this is.
The Antic Repartee chapter 29 . 5/7
Inuyasha was a "thing of my youth" but nostalgia has dragged me back... and while I was most wary of revisiting fanfiction, I have to say this one in particular has laid all my fears to rest. A straight adventure right out of canon, well written, engaging, and an amazing array of new characters and, most importantly, IC classic character is a great project you took on and it feels like you've gone above and beyond to make it worth the wait between updates. I love this, thank you.
Taylor chapter 29 . 4/21
I'm SO happy you updated again! This is my absolute favorite fanficition and I thought I was going to go nuts if the story was never finished. You are such a wonderful writer and this is such an amazing, creative and mature story. This chapter gave me such happy warm fuzzy feelings which is so nice to have. I hope you update again soon or at least more frequently than 8 month! 3
Risika Karew chapter 29 . 4/20
Ahhh thanks so much for starting up again! It was great as always, looking forward to the next chapter!
SariaSpeaks chapter 29 . 4/17
It took me awhile to get around to reading the chapter but I'm glad I did. It really does seem like Inuyasha and Kagome have matured through all this, and it's made them stronger. It's great you haven't given up on this story just yet, it has plenty of potential, and a refreshing narrative I've missed.
Looking forward to the next update, whenever you get around to it.
Wfest chapter 29 . 4/3
Talking about balance (hehe), your story nicely balances action, mystery, humor and romance. It's very well written, an easy read and the plot is fast paced, but not too fast, to make for a nail biting, page turning experience. Waiting anxiously for the conclusion!
Wfest chapter 24 . 4/3
Buwahaha! I just love your comment there at the end (wiping a tear out of the eye, laughing).
Wfest chapter 11 . 4/2
Whoa! This chapter just freaked me out! You sure are a very good writer and that plot makes my hair stand on end!
casually crying chapter 29 . 3/29
I don't even have the words to say how much I love and am greateful for this amazing work of fiction. I remember reading this a long time ago through memyselfandwhy on Tumblr and I literally searched for their blog for days so I could find your fanfic again. I love love love all of this, and you've completely managed to capture the characters and environment they live in perfectly. And not to mention the feelings you give me through your writing! "Gods, she glows in the moonlight." Um,, end me? Please? A shiver went through my spine at that. I've been going through a tough time as of recent, but Light Me A Lantern is a lovely distraction from all the bad yucky stuff going on. There are some typos here and there, but they certainly don't take away from the story. Egearly awaiting the next update (but please do take your time - you never want to rush your self!)