Reviews for Light Me A Lantern
Inuwu chapter 33 . 20h
Oh my god? That cliffhanger though (literally). This is going to break my heart isn't it?
I can't wait for more!
Arielislove24 chapter 33 . 7/29
You have a beautiful flair for writing. You have captured these characters so well, with such dedication, and I love it. This story flows so effortlessly along after the ending of the series, it’s almost as if it was destined to be so. I am enthralled, entranced, and just basically fangirling all over the place! I am hungry for more, and I cannot wait until I get another chapter. Please please please update soon, I HAVE to know how this ends!
OMG! I just read this whole fic in one go and it's incredible! Brilliant plot and so well done and so engaging! I love all of this. The villain is incredible, the backstory of the Godstone is like mindblowing! and I absolutely adore what you've done with the Inu Tachi and how they've all grown! I absolutely cannot wait for an update. I've never been more excited over a fic. I eagerly await where this story goes next. I'm sure whatever you have in store it will be absolutely brilliant!
Vikason chapter 33 . 7/16
been following your story for a while now and gotta say no cliffhanger made me want to read more like the one in this chapter. please update soon! "I started this war for her!brilliant! and so very Inuyasha! I love how the characters evolve! Congrats on the chapter and again: please update soon!
Mal chapter 33 . 7/15
Damn... it... Daaaaamn iiiiiiit!
Lord-Rika chapter 33 . 7/13
Oh my gosh... this chapter got me right in the feels! I can’t wait until you update again to see what happens next! This is one of my favourite fanfics to read! Keep up the great work, you write so well!
chikaalternita chapter 33 . 7/13
Wow! That ending was amazing!
Bluejay chapter 33 . 7/12
This chapter was so good!
SaltyFoxx chapter 33 . 7/12
I feel as if its time to write my first review for this.
33 chapters later...and I just keep wanting more. Every single time a chapter ended, I couldn't help but be giddy about making it to the next chapter and starting it. I LOVE this story. Everything about it.
The way you write, the way everything feels and fits together is beautiful. I have never enjoyed a fanfic of Inuyasha so much before.
I can not wait for the out come of this story.
Kaggy-Higgs88 chapter 33 . 7/11
are you freaking kidding me?! poor inuyasha... ugh and kagonr? I'm gonna need you to update soon!
ScallywagGirl chapter 1 . 7/11
"I started this entire war for squealing while on my break at work-

Light Me A Lantern was the first ever fanfiction I read and to this day I always get so excited when you update. Thank you for bringing this amazing masterpiece into our lives!
Dani chapter 33 . 7/11
SERIOUSLY, YOU WANNA KILL ALL YOUR FELLOW READERS? Excelent chapter, as usual :3
usakobunnymoon chapter 33 . 7/9
I have been reading this on and off for a while now, and I genuinely can not remember if I ever wrote a review.
This is written beautifully and so incredibly well. Characters written so well and rich. Original characters and the way they are mingled with Rumiko's in such a unique and fantastic way! I died so many times reading this. I love love love those little moments between InuYasha and Kagome. It's so perfect and playful and feels so real. I always thought their relationship would be that way if and when they got the time and opportunity. You write their love in such and honest way. Especially the scene back where they are in the hot spring and they way that it ends. It gave me more happy feelings than any intense and passion smut probably ever has.

Annnnyway, I can not wait for the next chapter and hope it comes soon!
nerdgirl29 chapter 33 . 7/8
How dare you how dare you how dare you
You will write another chapter right now
Risika Karew chapter 33 . 7/8