Reviews for Putting Things Right
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 1 . 8/19
Omg. xD Death to the movie-verse!
greenfile chapter 1 . 7/7
OMG. THIS STORY IS BRILLIANT! I hate the addition of Tauriel so much that it is still made me mad as hell that they ruined the Hobbit for me even after these years.. lol. And Thranduil is prettier than Tauriel, lol.
G. Locket chapter 1 . 5/17
This. Is. Brilliant.
Anfalas chapter 1 . 4/11
This. So much this.

...You have put it into words! Everything I felt about the Hobbit! :D (The film. Obviously.)

What an entertaining read...I loved it. It certainly wasn't what I was expecting! Thank you so much for this :) It was lovely and well-written, with just the right amount of snark and hilarity. I do wish you would write a sequel, I would love to see the actual confrontation! "Pee-Jay" should answer for what he has done.

My favourite line: 'any abnormal murderous longings for gaudy pieces of jewelry?' :D LOL. Yes.

Thank you again!
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
LOL. btw, PJ? Poor joke?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
YESSS! THank YOU! Those parts of the Hobbit "trilogy" annoyed me sooo much! Theres were SOOOOO many parts of those three movies that were sooo unlike the book.
LavenderCrystalOfRoses chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Good job, but I thought her name was Tauriel, not Tinuviel. Either way, I liked how you called "pee-jay" a seems right.
Elvenqueen Sarah chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Another one of your stories that I had to come back and save to my favourites now that I have an account!

All the comments made in my previous review as Sarah hold true but now I can add that my mother wholeheartedly agrees with you and I about the travesty committed by PJ with the characters - especially poor Thranduil! Our thanks again for correcting that very grave offense. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
This is absolutely brilliant. xD Kudos to you for writing and sharing this!
Foggy chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
After watching the third film this story was exactly what I needed.
So: Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
That was definitely an entertaining read! :D

I loathed how they mutilated the character of Thranduil (even though Lee Pace did a brilliant job with his portrayal of the elven king), plus the introduction of that accursed female elf made no sense at all and was completely unnecessary.

As for the nonsense of a love-triangle between two elves and a dwarf and Thranduil apparently looking down on Silvan elves, that's got to be the biggest bunch of tripe and the most ridiculous things done in the movies.

Thank you also for pointing out the stupidity of putting the wood elves in heavy armour - if Legolas survived all of LOTR in just a tunic and hose why the hell put an army of elves in armour so heavy it would naturally inhibit their movements?

Seriously, this piece was a brilliant read and I just wish that true Tolkien fans outnumbered the 12yr old mind set of fan girls that seem to be flooding the internet at the moment. Their 'poor Legolas having a hateful father' and 'Kili/Tauriel 4eva' comments have me wishing Smaug would pay them a visit.
Rain in the Dark chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Poor, poor Legolas is never going to catch a break from the dreaded Mary Sue character. Indeed, she warps reality around her, making the Elves looks like evil's incarnates so that she could look good compared to them.

Honestly, I hated the 2nd movie with a passion when I saw it, or at least hated the major part of it because my expectations were cruelly dashed. But time has passed, I've calmed down, and now I see both the second and the third movies as terrible PJ fanfiction. I just cannot muster up any anger anymore. I no longer care and simply laugh like crazy when I see his 'interpretation' of the story. What amazes me is that he can't see just how ridiculous it all is, how progressively dumb the characters had to become so that the plot could be dragged longer. And the majority of viewers are praising it! How?...

Anyway, thank you so much for writing and sharing this little gem with us!
KeepingMyBalence chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
That she-devil annoys me so much! Your fic was very therapeutic. Thanks for writing!
Bonnygirl10 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Hahaha omg this is brilliant!
I love it; the Mary-Sue's infecting the whole of Middle Earth, Pee Jay being our own beloved P.J!
Great job, and poor Legolas, he is always getting the brunt of those nasty Mary-Sues!
Gwedhiel chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Ahh, what a gem of a fic. And what a delight to coincidentally read right after watching the TH3 trailer for the first time. Thank you for warding off a foul-induced mood and producing quite a few hardy laughs. They were very much needed. As an ending note, your characterization of Thranduil has to be among my favorites, and even the reigning winner. And finally a story where reading of Galadriel can be stomached. Very well written all around.