Reviews for RUN!
MaryMS chapter 11 . 3/30
Oh no, no no. I have to start looking at the last update info before I start reading a new story. I absolutely love this one, making Ana stronger, Christian more human & willing to change and then the plot of this new job for Ana. The concern of the partners & some of the staff that this might be some sort of takeover attempt gives it more suspense and room for lots of confusion. Please don't have abandoned this story. Please consider updating and moving forward or tieing up lose ends and giving us an ending. It is so frustrating to find a great story and find it dead in the middle. Let us know you plans if nothing else.
MaryMS chapter 3 . 3/30
Totally loving this story. For Christian to realize so early what a negation be influence elena has been & how important & necessary Ana is too him. His willingness to change (without a guarantee of success, his willingness to take help & advce frm both Elliot & Flynn and his real desire to change). Hes much more emotionally aware and mature than the usual Christian. Ana too is much stronger than most authors portray her. I love your characters and am sure you have some challenges fo both before there is an HEA. I can't wait to see what they are.
This is a very great read. Thank you for the free read, I hope you add to the story. Don't listen to the haters it's not worth it. I have read a lot of books and this one is better than most of them. Thank you again.
Lyn79 chapter 11 . 10/16/2016
Great story!
buttalove424 chapter 11 . 2/7/2016
I am enjoying your story cant wait to read more
DHenley chapter 11 . 9/25/2015
Please continue. It's a great story
Guest chapter 11 . 7/27/2015
Are you ever coming back to this story? My pet peeve, authors who leave their readers up in the air.
Dublingirlie chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Is this finished ?
Guest chapter 11 . 7/16/2015
I really liked your story. I hope you will update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
I am very impressed with this take on the break up! I have been browsing the FSOG trilogy and found your little gem of a story! The story could have been this way too! I am looking forward to reading the next chapters!
kiwihipp chapter 11 . 6/8/2015
I read your comments and they make sense - after all, you were not writing FSOG.

The turn that this chapter has taken is a little dark, but perfectly possible, seeing all that has happened. I hope that if you carry on with the story, you will sort out the potential problems sooner than later, as it is the kind of problems that I don't like reading about, even if they do happen.
kiwihipp chapter 10 . 6/8/2015
What a reaction! Even I was shocked! But it all worked out well and the day went well! Christian really surprised me, hugging Ana like that! Just shows, he has been hurting a lot while she was gone!
kiwihipp chapter 9 . 6/8/2015
A day like that would have exhausted anyone!

Good that Ana's movement has them worried!
kiwihipp chapter 8 . 6/8/2015
Well, misunderstanding do happen, Christian Grey! This is one of them and you need to act quickly now!
kiwihipp chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
Well, well, well! Now that last letter was a proper letter of apology! I dread to think what he would have written in the three pager! It was great to have him ask Mrs Jones for help, she probably helped him more than she'll ever know!