Reviews for RUN!
buttalove424 chapter 11 . 2/7
I am enjoying your story cant wait to read more
DHenley chapter 11 . 9/25/2015
Please continue. It's a great story
Guest chapter 11 . 7/27/2015
Are you ever coming back to this story? My pet peeve, authors who leave their readers up in the air.
von34 chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Is this finished ?
Guest chapter 11 . 7/16/2015
I really liked your story. I hope you will update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
I am very impressed with this take on the break up! I have been browsing the FSOG trilogy and found your little gem of a story! The story could have been this way too! I am looking forward to reading the next chapters!
kiwihipp chapter 11 . 6/8/2015
I read your comments and they make sense - after all, you were not writing FSOG.

The turn that this chapter has taken is a little dark, but perfectly possible, seeing all that has happened. I hope that if you carry on with the story, you will sort out the potential problems sooner than later, as it is the kind of problems that I don't like reading about, even if they do happen.
kiwihipp chapter 10 . 6/8/2015
What a reaction! Even I was shocked! But it all worked out well and the day went well! Christian really surprised me, hugging Ana like that! Just shows, he has been hurting a lot while she was gone!
kiwihipp chapter 9 . 6/8/2015
A day like that would have exhausted anyone!

Good that Ana's movement has them worried!
kiwihipp chapter 8 . 6/8/2015
Well, misunderstanding do happen, Christian Grey! This is one of them and you need to act quickly now!
kiwihipp chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
Well, well, well! Now that last letter was a proper letter of apology! I dread to think what he would have written in the three pager! It was great to have him ask Mrs Jones for help, she probably helped him more than she'll ever know!
kiwihipp chapter 6 . 6/8/2015
So glad that Ana gets this time with her mom, even though she may have to leave in the near future.
Elliot is being a real good brother to Christian and so right in refusing to write his letter for him.
Christian is learning fast about being a real person with feelings and the consequences of his actions!
kiwihipp chapter 5 . 6/8/2015
Oh wow! Well done Ana!
Great that she finally made contact with Kate and got that sorted. I can just imagine Kate carrying out her threat to Christian if she ever found out how bad he'd hurt Ana!
kiwihipp chapter 4 . 6/8/2015
Seems like Ana can get herself a job with Grey Construction if if doesn't work out between her and Christian. Really well written!
kiwihipp chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
Christian got that last thought right!