Reviews for Seasons
Sarah Gray chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
Finally, someone writes something about Aethelstan in which he's NOT getting fucked in the ass!
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
There are only a couple Athelstan-Gyda focused fics, and this is a rather good one. I have to agree that I wanted to see Athelstan and Gyda's relationship grow and such and wished they hadn't killed her off in the show. I think it would be rather cool if you did decide to continue this, to allow it to bloom further. I'll cross my fingers!
romanov16 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Huh, if Gyda is older I would like to see some romance. But only if she is older because Asthelstan only see her as a sister now.
amythegypsy chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Continue! Continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
For real you NEED to continue this, like no one else is writing this pairing and I need it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Amazing story I loved it!
daylightspeaks chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
My heart was broken when they killed off baby Gyda, you did a beautiful job of bringing her back to life. :)
Sarah F1992 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Love the story
I hope you continue
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Please continue! This is fantastic!
Lady Krystalyn chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
This is exactly what should have happened on the show. You did a wonderful job and I'd love to read more, especially aging Gyda up a bit for some romance ;) You are totally not the only one who wanted them together! I really love the idea of Athelstan/Older!Gyda, please continue this? Pretty pretty please? There are practically no stories on here with them and you write them so well.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Oh my goodness! You don't know how much my sister, my friends, and I wanted this to happen! Like they were meant for each other! :(
Aliza chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Wow, this is really moving and sad and so very Athelstan. I'm glad you made Gyda live in this and I hope you continue. xD
Cinders and Brimstone chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Rated k *squinty eyes*

Okay, okay, okay... Seriously? I'm in awe of this. It's very dark and abyssal, I kept seeing the imagery of the opening song in my head while I was reading, I kept seeing Athelstan drifting into the depths and darkness of his own death... I like his ease about it, his nonchalance... And then Gyda appears like the star of Elendil or something...

It's not cute, it's something deeper than that. Momentous... and very very awesome.

Feel free to up the rating at any point, I'm ready for it. This is not disgusting at all. Mitigating circumstances, and all that.