Reviews for My Cafe Romeo
HighImmaWeeder chapter 12 . 12/27/2016
Aww. That's so cute :)
Miiizukiii chapter 12 . 11/30/2016
Wow wonderful what you did here!
Hope music's going to feel better soon!
Bc I normally don't rlly like (rated) T stories buf.. I dunno the ff for frozen from her are just cutie snowball looking dogs yk? Just rly cute! I like what she did with all her stories, and you chloe! Did a great jop!

-Miiizukiii
elsa-ookami chapter 12 . 11/7/2016
No puedo creerlo!
Me lei todo en menos de una noche!
esta excellente tu idea! OMG! I love when you put music and story together.
I can't believe I didn't read it before! Man !
I. L.O.V.E. I.T
I wish MusicHerself get better, you have talent.A beautiful talent !
Chole, you are doing a great job keep the story going. :D
Thank you for making this possible. it makes my day.
I was going through a difficult time in the year and this made forget about the bad thing and let me dream once more. Thank you so much!
and by the way I am glad you know Spanish and English . I am from Mexico :D
morena chapter 11 . 10/8/2016
Por favor solo actualiza pronto me encanta
Horses-are-my-life chapter 11 . 7/28/2016
Hope music is feeling better. Can't wait for an update.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/12/2016
Oh and I hope Music gets well soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/12/2016
While I did notice that your writing style is different from Music's, in my opinion it's not too drastically different to where it makes the story seem disconnected from previous chapters. I did notice that Elsa had a bit more personality and more obvious feelings for Anna in your chapter though. That's a good thing for me, as I felt that Anna seemed like the only one out of the two that was obviously into the other person. Elsa seemed a bit more like she was nonchalant about it, and I had trouble figuring out if she was at least half attracted to Anna as Anna was with her. Maybe Music was going to develop more on that I guess? But good job so far to the both of you. I'm really enjoying this story.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/29/2016
You're doing a great job. Keep it up :)
AD Lewis chapter 11 . 7/1/2016
Mwahahaha I have now have visions of Kristoff singing one of my favourite Disney songs - thank you dry much! :D

Looking forward to the next one.
LSWolfe chapter 11 . 6/29/2016
Ah, I almost forgot, I hope Music gets well soon.
LSWolfe chapter 11 . 6/29/2016
Eeeeee! I'm squealing here like a crazy fan girl! Oh My God! Thanks so much for the update!
Mozart's Starling chapter 10 . 2/23/2016
Y'all are both just adorable, Chloe you did great and Music I'm hoping you're feeling better!
Afeni830 chapter 10 . 2/10/2016
The end lmao.
LSWolfe chapter 10 . 2/10/2016
Hahahaha! That was perfecto mi amiga! Possesive Elsa is just "WOW" Great Job! Send Music my regards, ya? Keep it real, orayt? God Bless.
chingona chapter 10 . 2/9/2016