Reviews for Always
Shadowcat2428 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Woah that was deep
This-Account-No-Longer-Here chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I don't think that I have ever seen this side to him, but it did make very good sense! All the questions and the way his personality jumped into it. And the talk about main and side characters. So good!
animelvr chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
ummm... wow. You made my head hurt. CONGRATS
magdilen chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Good job. Poor Ryou.
bohr-d chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Aw...poor Ryou-chan. This was so good and so sad. I loved it! Keep up the great work!
Pachelbel chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
The incoherence *does* match with Ryou's inchoherence; that is, it seems intentional ~.

Very interesting introspection.
Koi-Bara chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
That was cute. ::Huggles Mokie and Bakura plushies::

Koi_Bara
Ivydoll chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
*Love* the Douglas Addams allusions! Rock on! Nice Ryou characterization, more flippant- I like that! Great writing style and overall a nice read- Huzzah!
Mercedes no Inuarai chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
O... that is one of the best introispective pieces into Bakura's character that I've ever read! You hit it right on the nose with that "Glouscester Subplot" bit.
Bakura isn't just a supporting character, a cheerleader for Yugi, like Anzu or Honda. Because of their Items and the fact that, out of all the Item bearers, he and Yugi got the only two with spirits, their lives are parallel, yet complete opposites.
Bakura has been there since the beginning (he was the Pharoah's first real enemy) and he'll be there in the end, more so than any other character, other than Yugi and Yami, in the show. He disappears from time to time, because he's not the "main character" (Yugi/Yami) or a "supporter" (Jou, Honda, Anzu, etc.) or even a "rival" (Seto), but he's always there in the background a constant in the shadows. His story, his angst and his life running the quiet, misty path next to Yugi's glittering highway.
*squeals* And my friends wonder why I adore the character so. Good or evil, he's always mysterious and, in his own way, he seems to know more about what's going on in the story than the more prominent characters themselves. _
Anyway, excellent fic. I mean, come on, very few people can send me off on a rail like that! *points up*
ani05tersrvip chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
-_-
Know thy self and do not chat with him. *Nod* My wise words, don't worry if they confuse you - you're story's great; nothing like a little Bakura-angst to get your mind going! I like your hero - parallel theory. How'd you come up with it?
Miiko Ashida chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
That's very. . .well, Ryou. It fits him. I find it interesting how you compared the circumstances to a book's plot - and how you identified Ryou with a supporting character, only en passim.
~Miiko
Windswift chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
Always...

Good job! I can relate to it so well... (sighs) haven't read a fic like this in a while and I can kind of see why...

Paradoxes... waiting... and always thinking...
Sailor Comet chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
Mo, poor Ryou.

I think this is very IC, and deals with issues I've been thinking about but probably wouldn't have written quite so well. It also fits in perfectly with the canon episodes, so don't worry about that. But Ryou is just a supporting, parallel character (a fact which upsets me, since if you asked me he's more interesting than Yuugi. But maybe that comes from the fact that he is just a supporting character... erg).

I like this. Yes, I like this very much.

~Sam
rayemars chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
I liked this. I think you stayed very IC for Ryou. And you were quite interesting.
Cloud Albatou chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
So bitter, isn't he? Though I suppose Ryou-chan has a right to be, dosen't he? Wonderful work here, a totaly new insight into Ryou-chan's mind. Fantastic job:)