Reviews for Not Okay
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Loved it!
Nadineoo chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
this flowed beautifully. thank you for it.
Alex311 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I really liked this and hope you write more. I really hope they make this pairing on the show, but I hope they do it well and gradually. This kid of relationship has many layers and should be done delicately and done right. Good job!
literaturechick chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Very nice take on what could have/did happen. Thanks.
dancer4life5 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Awww...this is sad but also really lovely. Awesome job!

I hope you decide to write more Rick & Michonne fic in the future : )
kimyso chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Well you were right about Daryl finding, helping them get away from that child molesting deeply disturbed gang and bending together again with Rick, Michonne and Carl on there way to Terminus. They did keep that episode in about that child molesting man trying to rape Carl that Rick ripped from his sternum to is neck and with good measure stabbed him several times in the process. Rick's motivation being Carl cause just seeing that man about to take away the only innocence his son had left did something to him and he commence to bit out that mans neck and deal with the rest but I tell u I like the part in the comics about Michonne coming and rescuing him and Carl better than them making her being the frighten woman instead of the warrior she truly is. Finally now that Daryl is so popular I don't think they would be getting rid of him now but maybe later who knows.
Limaro chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Just lovely. Two strong people, but not super human. I like them finding comfort and strength in each other. Thank you for writing!
HalcyonSeasons chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
That hit me like a truck. Fantastic job!
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Next season... I can't wait that long for Richonne! I waited long enough just for them to be onscreen together again. Another wait might be the death of me. So thank you so much for writing this. I've been waiting for a new Richonne fic for ages.

I've never read the comics—past a little of the first one—but I suppose this could happen in the show...

If it did I don't know what I'd feel. Because Richonne would be a thing but they would have come from darkness. They would be broken. It would be tragic. But it would also be sort of beautiful because of the fragile hope that's still there, because they have each other...

This is definitely going on my favourites. Thanks again for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Was hoping to read more lol. Awesome start. Keep going!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Dying for an update! Amazingly written.
lanie-love09 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Short but very powerful story. There's almost no way for Rick to comfort her. I guess a few moment of embrace will have to suffice for know. Keep us posted
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Very well written piece. I'm loving the interaction between Richonne. Brilliant. Pls update soon.
Great start.