Reviews for Many Meanings
everythingwillbeperfect chapter 23 . 3/26
It's so nice to see an update on this story ! I liked the last chapter cos it was v sweet. Though I would want Dean angst again - that's the best to read. So maybe Dean being tortured ? How abt inserting Alastair as an Unsub ? Dean in a place like hell - similar to Reid with Raphael. Or Dean being really hurt cos of some other reason ? Any outsider point of view on that ? Let's hope you can get time to write some. All the best for your novel in the meantime
Fellowship-of-the-Hobbit chapter 22 . 3/16
Hey there! I just discovered this fic last night, and I'm already done and LOVING IT! I know you havent updated in a while, but could you please maybe put up another chapter? I really enjoy this story, so I would love to keep reading it. Thank you!
The best guesst chapter 22 . 1/15
You should write one where Dean gets captured by an unsub or something during a case, or have Dean make enemies with someone and have that bite him in the butt.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 12/17/2015
Another excellent chapter. Dean's new family is forming around him. this is exactly what he needs.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
That was nice. You certainly have approached the Winchester legend from another direction. I'm looking forward to more.
doryshotgun2 chapter 21 . 11/16/2015
Just had a thought and this is totally up to you. Jo dies in the series right? Perhaps you could do your version where she dies in your AU, and Dean worries that he's going to turn out like his Dad and "hunt" coz he's so broken over it.
mrg6 chapter 22 . 11/3/2015
I just finished reading every chapter (that's obvious but it's midnight so whatever) and I have to say this has to be one of my favorite supernatural crossovers ever, of all time. It's awesome how the set up is a bit unconventional by jumping about in time, it's beautiful! I must say you are an inspiration, since I dabble in writing, and I hope people enjoy my stuff as much as I love your writing. I loved the first meeting between Cas and Dean, it's my favorite chapter! But moving on, please keep writing you're amazing.
Dizzy And Dead chapter 22 . 10/29/2015
Eeeeek, I just love your stories so much! These one shots are amazing, I was sad when I thought the story was over. These additions are a wonderful idea.
BunnyBear27 chapter 22 . 10/29/2015
Totally loved the line! And he's finally thinking of becoming an FBI agent! Can't wait. Thanks a million for the update! LOVED IT! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
doryshotgun2 chapter 22 . 10/28/2015
Very nice integration. I'm looking forward to the next one!
everythingwillbeperfect chapter 20 . 9/28/2015
Hey.. It was so great to get an update on this. I really love this story. And u definitely deserve praise for your writing. One word of advice - don't listen to strangers, no one you don't know should be able to affect you with their words. So cheer up. Nwys.. As for ideas - I'm almost sure that you didn't write a chapter with NCIS in it as u said u will? Also, Dean saw Cas at Sam's plance nah? I want some more of Cas. U can also do an alternative thing where Dean joined the FBI. And there someone finds his history- wud b interesting. And how about putting Ruby - not like a demon, but lik a b***h. Who takes Sam on the dark side with drugs or something. And they have a massive blowout. I think I'm taking this story elsewhere only. But those r all I cud think of. Cause I wanna keep reading this :)
toLockAHeart chapter 20 . 9/28/2015
When I saw that there were two new chapters for this I'm fairly certain I remember myself squealing internally. I really enjoy reading this and how well you write the characters.
And ideas...yeah, I have a few. After reading the previous chapter I've now become quite enamored with the idea of Poppa Dean, so excuse me if most of what I write revolves around that. I was wondering if maybe you could do a chapter in which Jo goes into labor and JJ, his brothers, and the BAU are all trying to get Dean to calm down because let's face it: Knowing that his wife is giving birth would most definitely freak him out (though I image he would be happy). Also maybe one with Sam either being a protective/endearing uncle of either a born child or maybe a pregnant Jo. And since you did have a chapter in which Dean had a dog, maybe you could do one where Ozzy get all protective of Jo and Dean's just sort of there like: "What is happening?" And in the non-baby department: there are very many chapters in which Dean is struggling with what's happened to him, maybe there could be one in which Dean uses his skills for something really good, or sees that he's learned something good that he can pass on and it makes him happy? (because I just re-watched Ep. 22 and 23 of Season 10 and it's making my heart ache. Darn you Oct. 7, get here sooner!)
Sorry for the really long review, but awesome chapters! Can't wait for the next update (and no rush, if it takes a while, well patience is a virtue and I for one am willing to wait for however long you need.)
Hybrid Wayward Dragon chapter 20 . 9/28/2015
Awww these two chapters were adorable! Im sorry you have to deal with jerk customers, I find the best way to deal with annoying people is by imagining them as gerbils or spontaneously combusting ;). Anyway, I loved the updates and cannot get enough. Hope to see this updated soon!
superlockedgirl chapter 20 . 9/27/2015
I love this story and was really excited to see two notifications in my email today! Imm glad you found some motivation for this story and I hope your job gets better soon. :)
potternerd95 chapter 20 . 9/27/2015
Oh my goodness! I got so excited when I saw that you had updated! Please please keep it up this is one of my favourite stories!