Reviews for Many Meanings
kasey123 chapter 18 . 8/25
Liked it
Love this story!
Dizzy And Dead chapter 18 . 6/3
Could you do something where Cas 'accidentally' teleports Dean into an alternate dimension where the show is a show like in French Mistake? Or something with an alternate dimension.
Book girl fan chapter 18 . 2/13
While I'm not as close to my siblings as the Winchester brothers, I also can't understand keeping a grudge against them. I'd forgive them pretty much anything, because they're family, so it's what you do.
MiraSkyfury chapter 18 . 2/10
okay... AWWWWwwww
icedragonfirebird chapter 18 . 2/10
That. Was beautiful. I congratulate you.
squidgy78 chapter 17 . 12/11/2014
Such am amazing chapter ! I loved that you brought john back and dean had to deal with him. Maybe the next chapter could have dean come back home for a bit and see the team again.
Vividlove chapter 16 . 11/19/2014
This is my favorite supernatural fic! Thank you for writing all of them!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/18/2014
Awww that's so cute!
Gabrielle Avis chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Just so you know before I start reading this again, I've read this 5 times. I love this story so much.
squidgy78 chapter 15 . 10/18/2014
This was absolutely amazing! It made me feel so much for Dean. I loved it !
doryshotgun2 chapter 15 . 10/16/2014
These are great little stories. I don't watch BAU but am still following along pretty well. Only thing is I'm a bit confused about what has happened to john, I assuming he was put away or killed but I would love a chapter covering that. If the boys were involved at all that would be even better!
ajaali chapter 15 . 10/16/2014
this is so sad
i mean it is a really good story but i can feel deans desperation with each word and i'm close to crying now
potternerd95 chapter 15 . 10/16/2014
Woah! Love it, and have since I started reading it months ago! Love it love it love it!
Gabrielle Avis chapter 15 . 10/15/2014