Reviews for A New Surprise
Tie-More chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
I love this it's so good! Ack! *fangirls*
Sophiethedork654 chapter 18 . 5/4/2015
This was really good! The whole story kept me on the edge of my seat. But i want to know what happened to the 2p's!

((If you wish to respond. Go to ))
Guest chapter 13 . 5/1/2015
YOU ARE SO EEEEEVIL WITH THE CLIFF HANGER AAAAAAAHG! THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/1/2015
I loved it! And. 2p!Englands name should be Oliver... In my opinion. But I think Artie is cute! Especially for him!
Alex Kirkland chapter 7 . 3/25/2015
2p! England WHYYYYYYYYYY
Alex Kirkland chapter 6 . 3/25/2015
AWW SO TOUCHING AND SWEET
hidansbabe530 chapter 3 . 3/16/2015
I was wondering how Arthur was going to be pregnant. MPreg is one of those beautiful things were the methods of the male being preg is almost never the same. My attention is completely yours now, because this is so interesting!
hidansbabe530 chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
Aw! It's cute! I love how Alfred's all chill and like 'yes! Daddy!' while Arthur's all insecure and CUTE! Oh my gosh!
hidansbabe530 chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
I used to be an MPreg hater, and then I actual read one... and I found that it is a beautiful thing! Anyways, can't wait to see how they both react to it! So excited!
1000meredith chapter 18 . 11/4/2014
loved this so much!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 17 . 9/10/2014
*laughs*

I'm sure every times they want to do it Arthur had to keep remind themselves to use condom. xD

Okay... the story was Great !

Though I was wondering how big Arthur's bump was for someone who had twins but people just thinking he gain weight.
If he just had one baby, I would not even ask if there's no big bump because some people didn't even know they pregnant until the baby like to kick.

Still great...

Nice read. :)
bella.herzog chapter 18 . 8/16/2014
This is like the cutest story i've ever read
it's awesome
and when dakota called arthur mommy
i fangirled like so much :3
so keep the good work up
LaurMidori chapter 18 . 6/13/2014
I have a question, how was it that no one noticed that Arthur was pregnant during his 5th month a beyond? Especially with twins?
XsaffyX chapter 17 . 4/30/2014
Ow I'm sad it's ended I really loved this :'(
Aw so so cute and that ending made me laugh 'use a condom' I guess Arthur doesn't feel like more kids ;)
XsaffyX chapter 16 . 4/30/2014
Aw so cute but poor artie being left
Nooooo poor alfred!
You have shimejis too, they are so cute
No it cannot end :'(