Reviews for Salvation
Awesome!
Layla chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
Beautiful story! You portrayed Ziva so well, her pain, her loss, an her hopefulness. Also Tony and Ziva's awkwardness around each other. I loved every member of the team, wanting to help her while respecting her boundaries.
Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us.
Syrae chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
That was one of the most perfect fics I've ever read. Wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
A wonderful, wonderful story xx 3
Moonbeamsandstarshine chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I both hate you and love you for this story. It's absolutely perfect.
quotelation chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Thank you for this story. Jae, I have to tell you, the whole way through this I felt like I was reading ygrawn. And I don't mean that to make your work sound derivative, but because I don't know if I can give any higher praise than that! This deals so beautifully and sensitively with Ziva's return and the fact that it had to have been a difficult, long, messy process not just for her but for her team, as well. And I loved how you included the entire team, because as wonderful as many exclusively Tony/Ziva stories can be, it's so important to see that she has the rest of the team looking out for her, too (*grumbles about season 11*). I have an enormous soft spot for Ziva's and McGee's friendship in particular, and I loved it here-and that fatherhood line from Ziva to Gibbs nearly made me cry. The only problem is now I'm feeling all wistful wondering how the actual show might have gone this route after season 7.

Also the I Love Lucy references are just I AM DYING HERE IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT I WAS TRYING TO REVIEW IN A SERIOUS WAY BUT I CAN'T I'M JUST GOIN GTO GO FLAIL SOMEWHERE NOW OH MY GOD IT'S JUST SO GOOD
Elisse chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
So many lines of this story stuck with me. Its hard to choose my favorite.
But I love the progression of this entire story. Ziva's journey through healing and how the team was such a crucial part of it all. You weaved in so many lovely great moments in between that came full circle. Simply amazing. This is one of my new favorite stories and I will probably re-read it again and again
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
This was simply beautiful. THank you so much for sharing this story :')
lilblue chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Thank you so much for this fic!
I love it!
prince-bishop chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I liked this story a great deal, it took a while, but in the end they were happy and in love.
dannyxf chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
lovely writing. Thanks for share
jdeasselin chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Oh my Gosh - I just finished reading this wonderful story. I loved the way you wrote it - just the way - if it was at all possible - the actual paid writers of this show should have done it - but 100% better. I have tears simply for what we should have gotten over all these years - but did not. Obviously, you care very much about Tony and Ziva - even the rest of the Team. I remember when the way they acted in your amazing story was welcomed and believable. Not so much any longer since Cote has left the show and some of her cast have turned out to be less than friends.
OH, I have missed Tony and Ziva so very much ! In a way - this just made me miss them more. I especially loved your mention of LUCY and RICKY. WoW, that was awfully sweet.
The key for Tony and him turning up after Zivas ceremony - and in particular Tony's way of telling her everything about his 'orders' - fabulous!
Thank you so much for this lovely story - I think now I can remember just what I loved about them and why I watched and why I knew they were just the best family I always wanted them to be. This made me very happy. THANK YOU !
tabbyuknowit chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I loved this story sssooo ,I haven't yet read one of your stories that I didn't like.(And I feel rude for asking,but could you please please please update fog?)
Gabs chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Sweet Jesus, this was beautiful.
jgibbs7 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Truly amazing! This story was incredibly well written.
You showed us, what the NCIS writers failed to do, Ziva's transformation from a shell of herself after the boys rescued her from that hellhole, to being confident in herself
again. The journey we witnessed with Ziva with the team as her family, helping her, to Tony and Ziva slowly falling in love.
The scene where the boys handled the suspect who got fresh with her made me smile. McGee slamming the suspect into the wall showed the caring brother coming out. Tony of course being her protector.
I have reread this story more times than I care to admit.
You really showed what Ziva went through with her healing and how the team was there for her.
You really out did yourself.
Thank you for this amazing story.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »