Reviews for Sooner or Later
Cki chapter 14 . 6/8
Enjoyed your story. It could use a bit of editing. Thank you for writing it.
SeannysMom chapter 14 . 5/16
Amazing story ! Beautiful and very interesting. It's a wonderful family. Thank you
Chelypdj chapter 14 . 5/11
Lovely story, bravo!
Chelypdj chapter 8 . 5/11
Awww
Not bad at all!
KB4RC chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Do all versions of fanfic Castle come so soon? It seems she gets one orgasm and he follows right behind her. Not exactly what I would call a stud if he can't last longer than that.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
I think one thing that all Castle fanfiction writers can agree on for the most part is that Kate Beckett is one HOT MESS
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
Hope there will be not much of Josh...too much of Rickate I love..
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Smut is okay... but I want them to be in LOVE..
littleellie30 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
This was a good story that had the potential to be a great story. The storyline felt rushed in some ways with a lot of time jumps. There is a hard balance between moments to pause and flesh out a character and developing the plot. You have a nice writing style but I felt that you could have developed the plot and character motivations. Alexis was a lovely addition. Would have loved to have seen more of her and Kate together. If you ever get the chance please come back and develop the story further! It could be so great.
Shutterbug5269 chapter 11 . 6/24/2014
You do realize that the term "hoo-hah" does not refer to a woman's breasts right? Lol
Guest chapter 14 . 6/10/2014
really cute story !
Manxkid chapter 14 . 4/25/2014
I found this story yesterday and I am so glad I did it is charming and I really enjoyed it -it made me smile and tear up too.
xfbikerchick chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
Cute storyline and I loved the scenes of Kate during her labor and delivery. That was priceless and more realistic than some scenes I've read or seen.
Tony7323 chapter 11 . 4/1/2014
That Chapter Was Also Fantastic Well Written, But I Didn't Like How You Changed How Her Mom Died.