Reviews for Destinies Collide: Olympus Rising
Well if its not takuyaxkari can u make it takumi? With takuya finally realizing he loved zoe more than a friend and sister and thats what stopped him from asking kari out. Plz *puppy dog eyes*
And kojixkari
Scrawl the Penguin chapter 11 . 6/28
I have to agree the discussion between the two groups about morality was definitely very interesting, and a good way to separate groups. You also make a good point when you say there's a difference between the guy ordering the kill and the guy pulling the trigger. When you pull the trigger there is no way to separate yourself from the fact that you are killing something on the other hand if you just give the order to kill you can simply act like you didn't do it. It's a similar situation with the difference between a fight with close range weaponry and a fight where you can shoot someone from miles away say with a sniper rifle or with a drone. When you fight with someone at close range and you are looking into the other persons eyes as you kill them there is no question that you did it and you bear the ramifications. On the other hand of course if you're killing someone with a sniper rifle or a drone your desensitizing yourself to act of killing. I suppose the reall question is how this will affect warfare in the future.
kangnamsong-room chapter 11 . 6/10
I like how Davis and Takeru loved hikari but sometimes hikari liked Takuya haha
mysticmoon1331 chapter 11 . 5/27
i look forward to reading more of this!
Whasup chapter 11 . 5/14
This is AWESOME! Update more!
SilverIcy chapter 11 . 5/13
Glad to see you update a new chapter! Not mind at all, the writers have their own real life to worry about. Anyway, this child soldier issue was pretty interesting. I really like Digimon Frontier because their digi-evolution process was completely different and unique compared to other digimon series. It seem more...personal and direct fighting against the digimon enemies. I do agree with your opinion regarding a difference between give the kill order and being the one to pull the trigger. True, both did force them mature faster than normal. However being the one to pull the trigger was ampfying that effect on the Warriors' mentality hundredfold, and likely to cause them thinking more in the cynical adult-like way as well as their devolepment in the grey area. See the life leaving your enemies' eyes could seriously impact your mentality, I wonder though...if the Warriors were the child soldiers then, would they have the post-traumatic stress disorder symptoms? If so, then how did they deal with it?
Anyway, I'm forward to read how the Destined deal with these issues! Please update soon. :)
FLARECROWN chapter 11 . 5/13
Nice chapter, like the LW mentality to fighting and killing though this'll make things awkward between the two groups.
RHatch89 chapter 11 . 5/13
awesome update :)
ivan0061509 chapter 11 . 5/13
Oh yeah this getting good its been awhile since the last chapter and I have been waiting a while for this one and it was good i can't wait for the next chapter
darkangelwp chapter 10 . 1/31
Now this sounds good! Will you mention anymore differences between the Warriors and the Destined? Because there are quite a few. Curious how you plan to have the Destined respond to what are essentially child soldiers. Sounds like a rather interesting conversation.

Oh...what about the other spirits/beast spirits? The Warriors need all ten for Susanoomon.
Please update soon!
please more i like this story don't stop.
Sayuri36ani chapter 10 . 1/15
i love such story. When are you going to update?
Taeniaea chapter 10 . 1/5
cool story
viemer chapter 1 . 1/2
Nice first fanfiction. I love how you let them keep their D-Tectors, instead of like in canon, their D-Tectors turned back into phones. I also like the summary.

I can't wait to see how this fanfiction turns out.
RHatch89 chapter 10 . 12/25/2014