Reviews for Destinies Collide: Olympus Rising
Lord-of Oceans-Poseidon chapter 12 . 6/8
my favorite season of digimon was honesty frontier! with the first season coming in second.
moonlightXninja168 chapter 12 . 1/31
Very excited for the next chapter. I love the pace the story is going and seeing the different groups' (LW and DigiDestined) opinions of each other.
caitycaterpillar chapter 12 . 12/25/2015
Awah! This is such a cool fic! I really like the serious stuff-is-going-to-go-down vibe you got going on. The fluff is tastefully added in is always nice too.
SonatiShinonome chapter 12 . 12/10/2015
I know asking for new chapters is frowned upon but man. Please update soon.
I really found the fic interesting and really well done.
Will you Use the other fusion unused forms?
And what will you do with the spirits of the other 4 legendary warriors.?
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 12 . 12/2/2015
Well this was a lovely crossover tale between seasons 2 and 4, and I enjoyed every second of reading it. I actually like the awkwardness between Takuya and Hikari here. Also...does everyone have fusion evolution as well?
Star chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Hey good fanfic so how about you see and join these Wikia, follow these links but remove the spaces first:

all- movies - fanon- and- fandom. wikia / wiki/ All_ Movies_ Fanon_ and _ Fandom_ Wiki

all- cartoons- fanon -and -fandom. wikia / wiki/ All_ Cartoons _ Fanon _ and _ Fandom _ Wikia

all anime fanon and fandoms . wikia/ wiki/ Main_ Page
TaitanoRules555 chapter 12 . 10/29/2015
I like that you wrote because I'm happy they don't agree with everything at the same thing.
FLARECROWN chapter 12 . 10/29/2015
Cool chapter, liked how the 01 and 02 groups reactions were to the more bleak aspects of the frontier groups killing digimon, that and Kari's and Takuya's little moment was sweet.
RHatch89 chapter 12 . 10/29/2015
awesome update :)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/26/2015
Well if its not takuyaxkari can u make it takumi? With takuya finally realizing he loved zoe more than a friend and sister and thats what stopped him from asking kari out. Plz *puppy dog eyes*
And kojixkari
Scrawl the Penguin chapter 11 . 6/28/2015
I have to agree the discussion between the two groups about morality was definitely very interesting, and a good way to separate groups. You also make a good point when you say there's a difference between the guy ordering the kill and the guy pulling the trigger. When you pull the trigger there is no way to separate yourself from the fact that you are killing something on the other hand if you just give the order to kill you can simply act like you didn't do it. It's a similar situation with the difference between a fight with close range weaponry and a fight where you can shoot someone from miles away say with a sniper rifle or with a drone. When you fight with someone at close range and you are looking into the other persons eyes as you kill them there is no question that you did it and you bear the ramifications. On the other hand of course if you're killing someone with a sniper rifle or a drone your desensitizing yourself to act of killing. I suppose the reall question is how this will affect warfare in the future.
wongqoqo9516 chapter 11 . 6/10/2015
I like how Davis and Takeru loved hikari but sometimes hikari liked Takuya haha
mysticmoon1331 chapter 11 . 5/27/2015
i look forward to reading more of this!
Whasup chapter 11 . 5/14/2015
This is AWESOME! Update more!
SilverIcy chapter 11 . 5/13/2015
Glad to see you update a new chapter! Not mind at all, the writers have their own real life to worry about. Anyway, this child soldier issue was pretty interesting. I really like Digimon Frontier because their digi-evolution process was completely different and unique compared to other digimon series. It seem more...personal and direct fighting against the digimon enemies. I do agree with your opinion regarding a difference between give the kill order and being the one to pull the trigger. True, both did force them mature faster than normal. However being the one to pull the trigger was ampfying that effect on the Warriors' mentality hundredfold, and likely to cause them thinking more in the cynical adult-like way as well as their devolepment in the grey area. See the life leaving your enemies' eyes could seriously impact your mentality, I wonder though...if the Warriors were the child soldiers then, would they have the post-traumatic stress disorder symptoms? If so, then how did they deal with it?
Anyway, I'm forward to read how the Destined deal with these issues! Please update soon. :)