Reviews for FM Radio Network
KnucklesNSonic chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
OMG CLIFFHANGER ALERT!

P.S. Read my fanfic rhythm thief 2!
KnucklesNSonic chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
You can get Parappa the rapper 1 for pc for free theres a video that tells you how.
5th Dimenssion Dreamer chapter 2 . 9/20/2007
Yeah, that's who I figured it was. (Rammy I mean.) Good story. Really liked it.

Sorry, even though they have cool outfits, I'm still pictureing them all 2D-like. PTP characters just look cooler that way to me. Nice job.

-5th-
Rebecca K chapter 2 . 7/21/2003
i like this story so far. please continue with it! can't wait to see what happens to Hairdresser Octopus and the rest of them _
Pixy Teri chapter 2 . 10/26/2002
_ It's great! I love it so far! I can't wait to see what happens...oooh, Rammy..and the water key..eerie. ...But why did she call Takoyama, if that's who she was talking about, a she? Hmmm..*daydreams about all the possibilities*
vtbots chapter 2 . 10/25/2002
Not bad. It's gotten a little better now. I wonder what's up with the key thing... Hm.

P.S. Even though it may be obvious to *UmJammer Lammy* players what the "other Lammy" is, you probably still shouldn't have said her name at your ending author note. What if the reader hasn't played UJL? Best let the characters tell the readers who she is. See yaz!
Spike-Friend chapter 2 . 10/25/2002
Ha ha! Sooo funny! Don't worry Katie! You gotta believe! (Falls over) Owie... anywho, DO MORE WITH TAKO-SAN! (Snort, he so funy)
Sami chapter 2 . 10/25/2002
Hi Sili! Sorry, couldn't resist! I'm finally reviewing your story. I find it very interesting. I don't really get it, but it is interesting. Bye!
Spike-Friend chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
Hey dude, cool story! But this only proves my point... Pjs a looser! Ok ok, he's just a little weird... I WILL NEVER BE PJ FOR HALLOWEEN, NEVER! But dude you have to read my new chapter for Spike the Stupid before I expload!
Pixy Teri chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
It's very good so far! I love Takoyama, he's so cute.

And, VTbots, I don't think it's a bad thing to visualize them as FF characters. FF characters are cool, and besides, I always tend to view the characters 3D and anime style. It's cool that way.

Good job, you should make some Um Jammer Lammy characters show up!
vtbots chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Um... why should we have to imagine the Parappa/UJL characters in Final Fantasy-style? I'll visualize them the way I saw them in the game, thank you.

Now, I wonder how that guy's gonna do in the biking tryouts... (scratches under his chin)
selement chapter 1 . 10/19/2002