Reviews for A Summer To Remember
CasieGracie96 chapter 6 . 6/21
please update soon! I love what you have so far! And I think that if you're not comfortable with writing a lemon then you shouldn't do it.
snowflake2410 chapter 6 . 5/4
Personally, I Don't mind a lemon but if you feel uncomfortable writing them or you don't know how to, then just glaze over it, or skip to pillow talk. Lol love this story :D keep it up!
CasieGracie96 chapter 1 . 4/19
Please update soon! I'd love to see how you end the story!
AnimeHunter411 chapter 6 . 3/21
I like this story and hope that you finish it... If you don't feel like writing the lemon you could cut to the morning after or right after for the snuggling and pillow talk... just ideas. Anyway, keep up the good work and update soon!
Miss.Ryder-2.0 chapter 6 . 3/3
Please please please update soon! I love this story! Your a great writer
Please carry on x
BrownEyedDreamr chapter 6 . 2/6
love!
C. E. Grey chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
Wow, I just read both of these stories today, and I must say, they're awesome, I absolutely loved them! I cannot wait until you update.
LiveFoREVer93 chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
please continue!
Rockout101 chapter 6 . 10/2/2014
update soon with some lemons
Guest chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
This story does need some lemons in their! This is so good!
kimmy chapter 6 . 8/12/2014
Love it? Why did you stop writing?
AshlynDarrow582 chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
I think you should include a few lemons to enhance the romance a bit and it would mean you get to create more reactions from the parents which haven't been seen in the film and I know you will love to say you had some part in their personalities!
Bella chapter 6 . 8/8/2014
This story is amazing! Please update! By the way, do a lemon. Mute story needs it. :D
guest chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
please update i love this story