Reviews for Silence is all you'll be
Obscured Angel chapter 5 . 3/26/2017
Absolutely fantastic and very well written!
Thank you for writing, posting and completing this story, it's truly appreciated.
Mewmir chapter 5 . 3/28/2016
Thank you. Too few stories contain the morally upright heroes who suffer and endure to the end, no matter what that end may be.
jaydedangel69 chapter 5 . 4/26/2015
One word for this: Amazing! :) Great work! Thank you! :)
The Jingo chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
Moar?
LightsCDark chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
I was crying through all five chapters, this is amazing, so sad and i was so angry at Thrain. I really started to wonder where this may go at the end of the chapter, thought something horrible will happen.

- LightsCDark
DragonFireCheetah chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
What thats it? You end it here and so abrubtly? T-T not cool. I was expecting more. However what you do have is good, just not enough. Your main elements were fine but the ending was just so rushed. It all ended to quickly. It should have been drawn out more. Do you have a closer or a sequel in mind? What happens next? Does Bilbo stay? Does he return to the Shire? What happens to Thrain? Does he get better or does he live the remander of his days in a haze of insanity? Mo.
jaymzNshed chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
That was great! Loved the ending! :)
Anime Princess chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
Well, I like how Bilbo made everyone see just what Thrain is.
DragonFireCheetah chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
Ah! Jee, now I am hooked! How am I supposed to live one with out knowing more!? This story is really really good so far. Please tell me you know exactly were you're going with this. I'd hate for such a great story to get abandoned because of writers block. I have been let down by so many... T-T Very awesome work. I cant wait to see what happens next. See you next ch. :)
Pucaroo chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
oh poor Thorin, hope Bilbo will save the day soon :D
Green Eyes chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
Deliver him Bilbo quickly !
i can't wait to see the next chapter :)
Finduilas88 chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
This is really good-I particularly like the contrast between the dwarves' inability to conceive of defying their king and Bilbo's more practical approach. The relationship between Bilbo and Thorin is well done too.

By the way, are we going to find out why Thrain turned on Thorin when Thorin had done nothing against him? Was it just paranoia/gold sickness, or did something specific trigger it? Just wondering!
jaymzNshed chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
This is very interesting so far... please do continue! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
For whatever reason, the website won't let me favorite or follow your story, but I have been enjoying it since Chapter 1. It's wonderful and so terribly sad. I do hope Bilbo can bring Thorin and the rest some hope.
soulpunkvinyl chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
Please post more chapters!