Reviews for Something to Fight For
Bro I read this on inlet and you actually inspired me to try and right a story or at the very least a short on but keep on rightinh cus you are very tallented
Guest chapter 11 . 11/26/2017
This is a text book abusive relationship so far but it is amazingly well written
MethodicEarth chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
i love it
Archaeus chapter 13 . 5/3/2017
I cant even put into words anymore how talented you are... all I can say, is that i'll be recommending you to everyone I review!
Archaeus chapter 11 . 5/3/2017
This story is both incredibly heartwrenching and heartbreaking at the same time.
Archaeus chapter 10 . 5/3/2017
I actually cried when I thought Arthius was going to die. You, my friend, have a gift.
Archaeus chapter 9 . 5/3/2017
This is my favorite chapter so far. You are very good at the romance without making it too kinky, thats really admirable. You also capture the affection they have for eachother masterfully.
Archaeus chapter 6 . 5/3/2017
This story is beyond amazing! If you like to read stories like this, I would reccomend MyBlueSkye. She's a very good writer.
Archaeus chapter 3 . 5/3/2017
This is turning out to be one of my favorite fics! You are doing everything right!
Archaeus chapter 2 . 5/2/2017
This is some amazing stuff! I cant wait to see where the story goes.
jfrost22792 chapter 25 . 12/14/2016
I'm a bit conflicted. I enjoyed your writing style, and how the story never felt stuck or sluggish. That being said, I honestly never liked Arthius. He seemed far to bipolar from the first chapter, and he never fixed that, even till the last chapter. His character never seemed to go beyond a self righteous child with anger issues.

Then again, it could all be a matter of the perspective of the reader.
Praelio chapter 25 . 10/29/2016
Absolutely incredible story!
Blindluck92 chapter 27 . 10/14/2015
Hey, I'm so sorry. I'd love to vote for you, but I don't have twitter or facebook, so it won't actually let me vote at all. For what it's worth, if I were in a position to have social media, you'd totally get my vote.
starwarsfan16 chapter 25 . 7/16/2015
One of the best stories I have read by far. It has so much meaning and emotion. You really have a good sense of how to express emotion. Well done.
JasonVUK chapter 6 . 2/23/2015
I don't think Arthius is a werewolf :/ damn it

At least the Companions are.