Reviews for Stop the Presses
nochance chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Awwwww.
Icecat62 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Such a wonderful piece. Totally Sherlock and lovely awkwardness between the two.
we will win chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes thank you
Diving in chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
I love your story, I was rolling on the floor by the time the interview was finished. Poor journalist thought. Cute ending.
JesusFreak77 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
All of this was just great like how do you even write them so well idk man
ashlanielle chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Honestly one of my faves! I'd love if somehow you made a sequel. Awesomeness! Thanks!
Redbookbluebook chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Awww. This was hilarious and the end bit was absolutely adorable.
MorganaAndMerlin chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I really like it.
ingaice chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I agree with another commenter here that said "your Sherlock voice is spot on". It so is and Molly too. Love your characterization and your story telling.
ElenneM chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Well, this was just perfect! Has a lot of highlights, the characterizations, you nail it there! the interview, was awesome, Molly's text, Sherlock's confession, great lines... love it, you did a wonderful job here! Thanks for sharing your talent!
jane.emma.jhan chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Love it!
SaraBahama chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Well done!
SloanisSunny chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Oh my god, that was the most perfect thing I've ever read. You captured Sherlock so wonderfully that I am now adding the entire interview to my inner canon world! As far as I'm concerned, that is exactly what happened. I love when he said he'd go back to drugs in retirement, and the way he spoke of his parents. It was all just so... Sherlock. Harsh and blunt and sarcastically handsome.

And Molly, my favorite female character in history, was done also to perfection. Thank you for the piece. Like most Sherlolly (and Molly fans alone as well) I was upset about the Wallpaper thing when I first heard it. It's been the talent of the fans like you, though, that has brought out the hope and humor in the whole thing. Thanks for the awesomeness.
16magnolias chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Ahhhh! This is fantastic! The interview was SPOT ON and Sherlock was incredibly in character and his little...admission was sweet and funny and wonderful. I'm grinning right now. :)
whytejigsaw chapter 1 . 4/26/2014