Reviews for Stop the Presses
DanannB chapter 1 . 9/24
Who are you?! Why have I never seen this fic before?! How could I have possibly missed this one for so long?! This is one of the best and definitely one of the most original fics I've come across. I don't know if I've read another story where the characters written so perfectly embody the characters on the show. Your Sherlock here is spot f**king on... you nailed it, doll! And given that nearly the entire thing is dialogue (sort of), that's quite a feat.

I see that you haven't written anything new here in quite a bit. If I can provide some sort of encouragement for you to continue... CONTINUE! FOR GOD'S SAKE! TALENT LIKE YOURS SHOULD BE CELEBRATED AND SHARED!

Ahem.. anyway... I'm off to read your other stories. Expect more praise and shouting to follow.

Seriously though... superb fic. I'm so glad I stumbled upon it while rambling through FF. :)
kehwie chapter 1 . 9/20
I have read this so many times, and I don't know why I haven't left a review to tell you that. Bad me. This is so completely flawless-I can see this being exactly how it happens. Not a conscious decision on Sherlock's part but an accidental blurting of his affection. And then not sure if he's glad or sorry he said. It's just perfect. it's them. And I love it.
Molly's reaction to the article was amazing. Even more amazing was Sherlock's reaction to the text. Love them both and great story.
canterlevi chapter 1 . 7/29
I was asking about this fic on tumblr a couple weeks back. I asked if anyone could point me to the story that contained my two favorite Sherlolly lines:

'I feel like I've just eavesdropped on your mind.' And 'I feel like my mouth just stabbed me in the back.' And here it is! Now 'Favorited' for all of posterity!

Thanks for this story!
nochance chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Icecat62 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Such a wonderful piece. Totally Sherlock and lovely awkwardness between the two.
we will win chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes thank you
Diving in chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
I love your story, I was rolling on the floor by the time the interview was finished. Poor journalist thought. Cute ending.
JesusFreak77 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
All of this was just great like how do you even write them so well idk man
ashlanielle chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Honestly one of my faves! I'd love if somehow you made a sequel. Awesomeness! Thanks!
Redbookbluebook chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Awww. This was hilarious and the end bit was absolutely adorable.
MorganaAndMerlin chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I really like it.
ingaice chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I agree with another commenter here that said "your Sherlock voice is spot on". It so is and Molly too. Love your characterization and your story telling.
ElenneM chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Well, this was just perfect! Has a lot of highlights, the characterizations, you nail it there! the interview, was awesome, Molly's text, Sherlock's confession, great lines... love it, you did a wonderful job here! Thanks for sharing your talent!
jane.emma.jhan chapter 1 . 5/25/2014