Reviews for Stop the Presses
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 4/24
very good
Adorable and very amusing I love the eavesdropping line Genius I could really imagine the way she said it
Marion the Geek chapter 1 . 2/22
OMG, that was perfect!
Pipergirl17 chapter 1 . 1/10
Oh, so lovely. This ending got me right in the feelings!
Kyrie Lorelei chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Now I will always think of Molly Hooper as wallpaper. A constant part in the sphere of Sherlock's home.

Great! :)
MajesticMoments chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
My mind is still reeling from how perfect this was. I can't even comprehend it. I've only just discovered your work today, and, no amount of compliments can describe how perfect all of them are. You are a very talented writer. Thanks for sharing this with us all. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
lovely :)
danannb chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Who are you?! Why have I never seen this fic before?! How could I have possibly missed this one for so long?! This is one of the best and definitely one of the most original fics I've come across. I don't know if I've read another story where the characters written so perfectly embody the characters on the show. Your Sherlock here is spot f**king on... you nailed it, doll! And given that nearly the entire thing is dialogue (sort of), that's quite a feat.

I see that you haven't written anything new here in quite a bit. If I can provide some sort of encouragement for you to continue... CONTINUE! FOR GOD'S SAKE! TALENT LIKE YOURS SHOULD BE CELEBRATED AND SHARED!

Ahem.. anyway... I'm off to read your other stories. Expect more praise and shouting to follow.

Seriously though... superb fic. I'm so glad I stumbled upon it while rambling through FF. :)
kehwie chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
I have read this so many times, and I don't know why I haven't left a review to tell you that. Bad me. This is so completely flawless-I can see this being exactly how it happens. Not a conscious decision on Sherlock's part but an accidental blurting of his affection. And then not sure if he's glad or sorry he said. It's just perfect. it's them. And I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Molly's reaction to the article was amazing. Even more amazing was Sherlock's reaction to the text. Love them both and great story.
canterlevi chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
I was asking about this fic on tumblr a couple weeks back. I asked if anyone could point me to the story that contained my two favorite Sherlolly lines:

'I feel like I've just eavesdropped on your mind.' And 'I feel like my mouth just stabbed me in the back.' And here it is! Now 'Favorited' for all of posterity!

Thanks for this story!
nochance chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Awwwww.
Icecat62 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Such a wonderful piece. Totally Sherlock and lovely awkwardness between the two.
we will win chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes thank you
Diving in chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
I love your story, I was rolling on the floor by the time the interview was finished. Poor journalist thought. Cute ending.