Reviews for I Hate Pokeballs
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 2/19/2010

I never thought of it that way but it could be. This is really funny. I like this fic a lot. Good work!
fourteenwings chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Hahahaha, Love it! Okay, now I can't catch pokemon anymore. Maybe I need some ultra balls? Okay, I knew they had some type of subliminal messaging in those, I KNEW IT!
Pokemonlover chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
I really like this story! Rel cute, but I don't think that I'd hate being in a pokeball as much as you. Who knows, though. Is Cap a nice guy? Sy hi for me!

OH MY... It's a trainer, I have to battle him...

Hey, I was just caught by Ash, I'm one lucky Nincada!
entilza chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Funny. Try doing one about a Pikachu next. That cannot end in a good way!
Tripmon chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
This can also be a Self Help Booklet. I love how much he would almost say the bad words in this fic. Lets let all that anger out. Too bad it's rated G.
BabyCharmander chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
You've never played Super Smash Bros Melee and gotten the Pokeball trophy, have you? It says the Pokeball teleports a Pokemon to an enviorment of their liking... Some Pokemon don't like it though.
Tarah chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
This was hilarious! I love how he kept starting to say something bad, then kept, "Moving On." It was sooo funny!

Kota Magic chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
ROFLMAO! Hilarious! I always loved these "what's it like in a pokeball" fics! Yours is great! I love how he starts saying something out of line, then cuts himself off! Great job!
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
this was hilarious! Ur a good writer, write some kid's books someday.
Lady BlackDragonFire chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
That was funny! I was laughing from begining to end. I've always wondered what it was like inside those things...
Pikajenn chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
Great fic! I loved the Sandshrew's comments. Especially, "Nothing to do but plot my reven...collect my thoughts." Funny! And Ultra Balls picking up tv and radio makes sense!
heath 999 chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
LOL! That was a great story, really funny, good job.