Reviews for G Gundam Season One
RainDomon forever chapter 10 . 6/2/2006
i love your story! It really fills the gap that the actual show left. You are a great writer. You really describe the story so you can imagine The surroundings and people there. I hope you update soon! I look forward to your next update.-
jjjjjjjjj chapter 10 . 2/21/2004
Please update soon!
The Goddess of lit and vocab chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
looks at fic in disbelif and horror

"YOU KILLED NASTASHA! HOW COULD YOU!"
NavyJokerAce chapter 10 . 5/26/2003
Yeah, SHining Gundam SUx compared to Burning Gundam, and I dont think Shining can use Heat End either.
saisaiciangel chapter 3 . 5/25/2003
ok i love this whole thing. i only have one problem. the sword george carries is a fencing sword called an epee, it could not slit somone's throat
Emma5 chapter 8 . 5/24/2003
very nice! :-D Keep up the good work!
LivEviL chapter 2 . 5/5/2003
nice fic, i just got into gundam via cartoon network too! hehe i hope you update, but sumhow i dont get the impression that you will lol

*fingers crossed*
NavyJokerAce chapter 9 . 4/6/2003
UPDATE SOONB!
NavyJokerAce chapter 8 . 4/6/2003
WHAAT IS WITH ALL THE ALLENBY/CHIBODEE FIX? Um i foorgots what i wuz gunna say next. Yeah... So... Um... Ah forget it im out of here!
white tiger fury chapter 9 . 3/5/2003
yo everyone. being the wost critic I love this story and that is hard to get out of me see ya
anonymous chapter 9 . 2/12/2003
Awesome! I really liked this one alot!
Arcadiana chapter 9 . 2/10/2003
Wow!

the Shining Gundam's back in business!

Kool!
Lady Elanya chapter 9 . 2/9/2003
Ya! Shining Gundam, but what was with Neo-Arabia's Gundam, freaky. Anyways can't wait for you to update. See ya
Oblivion4 chapter 9 . 2/9/2003
This chapter was good but it was pretty short.
Lonereader280 chapter 9 . 2/8/2003
Hiya great new chapter nice job with the fight seen back there keep it up update soon :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »