Reviews for The Prank
Marcelinavampqueen chapter 1 . 1/12
Love this story! But I must wonder what would they have done if they entered Garfield's room and saw that he wasn't there? Would they look for him and discover that he was in Raven's room, or ask him where he was later in the morning?
Dillon chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Hello beautifulpurpleflame, I'm Dillon and I emphatically love your stories. The Gargantuan ones and the small ones. I was wondering if I can have a nickname to call you because 'beautifulpurpleflame' is quite a mouthful and if someone asks me what I'm reading I would rather not have to say "Something from beautifulpurpleflame' because that would be to long.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Thank you! I love this fanfic sooo much 3
C chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
And then Raven finds out they were in the room and pounds them to a pulp.
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
Hahahahahahahahahahaha! XD! This was HILLARIOUS! Like they were there like statues not knowing what to do and they were like so akward. If i were them i would get a fraking HEART ATTACK! This is so funny i cant even...HAHAHAHAHAHA. OK (giggles) recommended (snorts) if you like (snickers) comedy (bursts out laughing) R.I.P Peacandluvbbrae for too much laughing
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
WOOOOOOOOOOO!
zoethebug chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
I loved this. So so much.
Raven Beautiful chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Sooooo Sweet...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
GREAT JOB!
Rce chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Cool story bro. (Yep I said it)
yoshihb777 chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Very good although I was kinda wanting a co continuation I would have liked to see how you would have taken it from there
M.A chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
2 bad that couldn't prank him I would have liked 2 read about that.
AngelSlayer135 chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Cute little one shot, bit of humor, bit of fluff, very well done.
I'm spiritual chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Awkward moments... I love them;-)
Luna2.0 chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Make more please it's good