Reviews for Merged Souls
I am reviewe 200!

Oh yeah love the story
sacuraisise chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
jojo661538 chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
i was about to ask that...what happend to sesshoumaru and kagome and how DID she get there so fast five miles is a long way well anyways keep up the great work hope you update soon _
silverdragon chapter 5 . 12/20/2007
update plz i like this story very well written in my oppinion
shadow-inu14 chapter 5 . 11/19/2007
okay that was great please update soon. I would love to know what happens next.
ancient-relic chapter 5 . 5/31/2006
This is an interesting line... an elf who merged with a human, all the while there are humans running amok? Hope you can post another chapter soon...
DAYLE-CHAN chapter 5 . 12/28/2005
..Why In gods name have you Stop..?

I hate InuTaisho..He should not do that..I though High Blood would never cheat even if its forced..

Keh..If this is the women to make Inuyasha Her name is wrong..Inuyashas mother name is..Starts with an "I"

Yea what eva..Sess and kag are going to be Best friends and then later on..become mates right..Loveing Mates..

I think Kagome should be powerful..

And on day when she meets InuTaisho..He would be very surprised that a ..elf/human..was so storng..:p

I think InuTaisho have his new " Human Mate" killed later but a demon..And his frist mate .. would later..die from broken heart..

So then hes alone..!

Surves him Right..!

Well VERY good story so far..!

Can wait for you to UPDATE very soon..!

From a BIG Fan..!

Tetsaigan chapter 5 . 8/10/2005
goodm i have a question: Is Haruko Inuyasha's mother? I seem to have missed the name of his mother during the series and manga.
dark-elmo chapter 5 . 5/14/2005
Eh? Is Haruko suppose to be Inuyasha's mother? It's the only reason I could come up with, now that you're revolving around Taisho and Haruko in this chapter. A bit confusing, but I'm not paying a great deal to the parents, unless it will affect Sesshoumaru a great deal. I want to know how Kagome's and Sesshoumaru's relationship revolves. Are you going to keep Kagome a child the whole story? Its a very interesting peice and a great story! Thanks!
savannah chapter 5 . 3/24/2005
I think the story is good.

Me I love the elf thing and i also love the pointy will sess and kag get together?

I feel so sad for Toshira and i don't really like Haruko now.
ChIbI rIn chapter 4 . 2/10/2005
upd8 onegai
personwithnoname chapter 5 . 10/23/2004
please please please please please please please please please update soon! :]
annika chapter 5 . 9/11/2004
I didn't expext that kogome would become an elf. but I like the ide. please update soon, ok! _
Kagome chapter 5 . 8/4/2004
NO! O_O Must read more! T_T Evil..._

Sesshoumaru: Why am i a child...

Cause um...your cute as a child? ; Everyone loves a little Sesshoumaru now a days...