Reviews for Elsa's Anatomy
Amnestyyy chapter 8 . 8/22
Even though I do not imagine this is going to get update ever again, I'll be adding it to my list of followed stories. Who knows, I might be pleasantly surprised by another lovely chapter... :3
Neveria chapter 8 . 8/8
Well, it appears this story got abandoned quite some time ago, which is a pity! It has a great AU, chemistry and funny minor characters going for it and you hinted at a great story arc. So, in case you ever feel like continuing this, I'd love to read the rest.
Update please!
sedryn chapter 8 . 6/1
Hey, any chance of an update? Thanks :)
Ok whatdo we have to do to get some more chapters out of one of the best writers here on fanfiction? I am sure we are all willing to do what we can to do some more chapters before we are all bald from pulling our hair out haha lol love this and I will continue to check this everyday, not that I am addicted obsessed or anything but I have checked everyday for an update ;)
SnowAndFlakes chapter 8 . 2/28
I love the story. It's very good. Hope you will continue this I really enjoying reading this. I want to see where Elsa and Anna new relationship is going and oh Weselton too. What was he doing now? Please continue this? :(
Yuriscaroth chapter 1 . 2/11
Good work! I hope you continue.
Keanan765 chapter 8 . 1/11
I know this is on hiatus but i just wanted to let you know its a really strong story and i like it a lot :)
Alli chapter 8 . 1/5
Is it the end?
kenfromnhus chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
I hope you write more chapters.
kenfromnhus chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
Nice story.
Wolfguard22 chapter 8 . 12/14/2014
Not a bad fic :). Nice story, well written, definitely worth a read.
Darknigth chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
I laughed so much at this chapter! The visual of Anna trying to walk like Elsa! Omg, it was the funniest thing ever!
greentie chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
rskittens chapter 8 . 11/7/2014
i am loving this story so far! loved the tension between the girls and all the fun little adventures with the other characters. love how youve portrayed olaf. i look forward to what happens next