Reviews for Elsa's Anatomy
Shalk Zailackar chapter 8 . 2/21
Nice tale!
wendyisanasshole chapter 8 . 1/31
Oh my word, the the best stories on this site, however I do see its been a long while since you have updated this and by the reviews you may not ever update it again, its sill wonderful and very entertaining, If you do not intend to finish this story you should PM another writer such as Amnestyyy and have them finish it for you (if they would) I am sure they would give this story great justice, I may be stepping out of bounds here but why not give it a shot.
Ignis Aurum Probat chapter 8 . 12/9/2015
Awwww I love this. There's so much left to offer so I hope this gets an update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/7/2015
Wow fantastic story! I don't know why I waited so long to read it but I can't wait for the day this continues. The plot with weselton and the research and the young man Elsa hallucinates about seem very interesfing
Amnestyyy chapter 8 . 8/22/2015
Even though I do not imagine this is going to get update ever again, I'll be adding it to my list of followed stories. Who knows, I might be pleasantly surprised by another lovely chapter... :3
Neveria chapter 8 . 8/8/2015
Well, it appears this story got abandoned quite some time ago, which is a pity! It has a great AU, chemistry and funny minor characters going for it and you hinted at a great story arc. So, in case you ever feel like continuing this, I'd love to read the rest.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/4/2015
Update please!
sedryn chapter 8 . 6/1/2015
Hey, any chance of an update? Thanks :)
Guest chapter 8 . 3/2/2015
Ok whatdo we have to do to get some more chapters out of one of the best writers here on fanfiction? I am sure we are all willing to do what we can to do some more chapters before we are all bald from pulling our hair out haha lol love this and I will continue to check this everyday, not that I am addicted obsessed or anything but I have checked everyday for an update ;)
Baaymaxx chapter 8 . 2/28/2015
I love the story. It's very good. Hope you will continue this I really enjoying reading this. I want to see where Elsa and Anna new relationship is going and oh Weselton too. What was he doing now? Please continue this? :(
Yuriscaroth chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Good work! I hope you continue.
Keanan765 chapter 8 . 1/11/2015
I know this is on hiatus but i just wanted to let you know its a really strong story and i like it a lot :)
Alli chapter 8 . 1/5/2015
Is it the end?
kenfromnhus chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
I hope you write more chapters.
kenfromnhus chapter 2 . 12/19/2014