Reviews for Sunsets and Sweet Tea
Congrats on the baby I bet he's a cutie I hope you update soon I love this story :)
salice89 chapter 28 . 7/2
Love this story. I just found it.
The 5 of Spades chapter 2 . 6/24
Somehow, I really can picture Hershel trying to rehabilitate someone this way.
GeniusDragon123 chapter 28 . 6/1
Please continue
Shy40 chapter 28 . 4/22
So glad you are back! Congratulations on being a mother! Thanks for continuing the lovely story! Can't wait to read more.
AhHh congratulations on the kid!
bubbibear13 chapter 28 . 4/16
please update soon
jns1253 chapter 28 . 3/25
A quality story like this is worth waitin g for! Congratulations and hope everything ia going well. Love love love the story! Keep it going please!
SMELLTHEROSEMARY chapter 28 . 3/23
amazing
Congrats on being a new mom! So glad you are back in the writing world as well...cannot wait for more updates. :)
Loves2Paint chapter 28 . 3/18
Congrats on your baby boy! When was he born? I have an 8 month old too she will be 9 months on the 24th :)
Don'tblink28 chapter 28 . 3/16
Awh, congrats on your baby! I have an 8 month old too. :)
rckyfrk chapter 28 . 3/14
I just binge read this whole story and it was just as good as I remember it. Congratulations on your baby! Mine is almost 3 months old, so I definitely understand how crazy it can be trying to write in between feedings and diapers. I'm gas to hear you mom is doing well.
I'm so glad Daryl's getting a second chance with Hershel… Even though it wasn't really a second chance as much as a continuation of the first chance. I hope the next chapter shows how well Beth and Daryl weathered the storm.
Alemap47 chapter 28 . 3/13
I was so pleasantly surprised to see this update. I always loved this story and hoped that it might continue. Look forward to many more chapters
UltimateBethylFicList chapter 28 . 3/11
How did I just find this story now? Loving this and I will anxiously await your next chapter. And I totally understand motherhood getting in the way sometimes. It's a great part of life though! Congrats.