Reviews for Sunsets and Sweet Tea
Loves2Paint chapter 30 . 5/11
In glad tour back to writing! I'm So sorry to hear about your mom
FranQuel chapter 31 . 5/3
Your story is lovely. Congratulations!
rckyfrk chapter 31 . 4/14
Ack! So exciting! I don’t even mind the time jump. I just want to see him propose!
rckyfrk chapter 30 . 4/14
First off, I am sending you the biggest hug. I’m so sorry for your loss. And I’m so proud of you for picking this up after so long.
Secondly, I apologize for taking so long to review. I missed this story a lot, so I went back and reread it first. God, this is such a sweet story. (By the way, you should NEVER apologize for taking your time updating. Believe me, we all have craziness in our lives - we understand that it gets to be too much sometimes.)
Third, I love how accepting Hershel is, and so excited that Daryl wants to make things official.
Now onto the next chapter!
cindisink chapter 31 . 4/13
Sooo happy to read a new update to your story. Since it had been a while, I went back & read it again from the beginning... and remembered just how much I love this fic. Of course, sobbing my eyes out at 3am during the break-up chapters aside, I truly adore your AU. Your characterization is spot-on & you have a lovely writing style. Can't wait for the proposal! :D
LiasonFan2 chapter 31 . 4/13
Awe he is gonna ask her to marry him.
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 31 . 4/12
Great chapter . I love how Daryl and Beth act.
vettech60 chapter 30 . 4/11
I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I lost mine when I was 21, so I know how rough it is. I'm glad you came back to your writing, maybe it will help with your loss. I apologize, I don't really remember if I had given any reviews on this story, but I really have enjoyed it and I'm so glad you have come back to it. Can't wait to see where you take it! Welcome back!
salice89 chapter 30 . 4/11
Bless your heart. So sorry about your mom. I lost mine a few years ago, it still hurts but it does get easier.
I am so sorry for your loss. It is good that you took time for yourself to mourn and feel what you were going through. I am so happy to have you back as all of us are I'm sure.
crimsonrose0003 chapter 30 . 4/11
I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you are doing better.
There are no apologies necessary. You take care of you. :-)
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 30 . 4/11
I'm so sorry for your loss. I enjoyed this chapter.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/15/2017
Looking forward to your update.. Like your work
rckyfrk chapter 29 . 5/11/2017
Congratulations on your new addition! Super exciting. I can't imagine how hard it is to go through all that with your mom. Sending prayers your way.
This was such a great chapter. I've missed this story more than I realized. If it takes another couple months for an update, so be it. It'll be well worth it.
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 29 . 5/11/2017
I'm so sorry to hear that. You're in my thoughts.