Reviews for Return To Monstropolis
megan chapter 11 . 9/5/2010
hey is there still a sequel to this? cause i cant find it
megan chapter 7 . 9/5/2010
sorry, but you saying its not a romance between michelle and mike is gross made me laugh really hard. cause i totally agree
Wishful Dream chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
This is a really great story, love the Batman reference btw, It's one of my fav shows
Phyllis Joy Wolfe chapter 11 . 5/12/2010
Hey. I really wish you would continue this. I decided to look at your latest fic, the latest one I could relate to anyway (I have the unfortunate dilemma of not having played Final Fantasy) and while this was pretty good, it seems your writing style has continued to improve a great deal. I'd really love to know what happens with Randall (yeah, he and Mike are my favies) and you kinda left me in suspense there. lol _ So this is one fanficker to another BEGGING you to write a new one, and letting you know that I'll definitely be watching for your fics in the future. _
Tugging Hearts chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
bump
Niia. Lady of Sorrow chapter 11 . 5/29/2004
heh umm actully I'm kinda umm *shuffles her feet* please don't hate me for it. It's just that I'm a hopeless romantic and all that. Anyways I liked your fic alot.
Brittany chapter 4 . 10/12/2003
Great story! Just thought I say that Boo's real name in the movie is Mary.
Cool chapter 12 . 7/12/2003
This is really good and quite funny. I like the fact that Randall and Boo have kinda the same past and I like the chapter when it's Randall's POV. It was kinda sweet and sad. I feel so sorry for him. If there's a MI sequal Randall has to be in it. I agree with Sean Fogle about there not being much of Randall but you made it up with that chapter. I look forward to reading your sequal!
Demona169 chapter 11 . 3/7/2003
Hey I just saw the movie twice today with my sister's kids.. I loved it! I liked this fic alot! Please keep up the good work.

Please come along with that sequel. Please?
Galadh chapter 5 . 1/13/2003
That is really sad!

I have remembered what Mary's(boo's) sirname is Gibbs.

She is Mary Gibbs
Galadh chapter 4 . 1/12/2003
Just to say that Boo's real name is Mary Something(Not sure)

I read it in a book somewhere.

Apart form that, it is a brill fic!
air chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
i think it was very **good!** really no lie

e mail me and tell me just how to do that documents thing exactly so i can finally pub mine. please
Queen of Blades chapter 11 . 12/15/2002
O.O

i liked it...

sad enging though,, with Randall...

wjhat IS this obsession to give him an excuse?
Blue Mystic Moon Warrior chapter 11 . 12/7/2002
RANDELL LOVES MICHELLE? that sounds like a line to one of those soap operas. You got the wrong monster stripper thing from the YGO fanfcik didn't you? 'The trip'? *shudder*
Blue Mystic Moon Warrior chapter 10 . 11/15/2002
I'M GOING TO GET THE HARRY POTTER TICKET WITH MY MOM! YAH! WOOD IS UGLY! YAH! WHY AM I DOING THIS IN CAPITAL? YAH! WHY DOES THAT DAMN X-BOW KEEP SAYING THE SAME THING? YAH! THERE IT IS AGAIN! YAH! MY DAMN BROTHER KNOWS HOW TO GET INTO MY FILES! DAMN!