Reviews for The Samurai Stalker
Some1Else chapter 2 . 9/17/2003
_ Yes, it's me again. I decided to come back for another one of your fan fictions. But that doesn't mean I'm a stalker and besides, I enjoy giving new reviews to good stories that have not received one for a long time. *cough* Anyway, on with my comments.

This was incredibly funny. And I do mean that when I say it. Once again, the spirit of the show was captured perfectly and this story was even a bit suspenseful. That entire sequence with Speedy driving and just barely avoiding the rock and tree was the best. _

Other parts I enjoyed included when Speedy took the phone and abruptly lost all his courage, and when Speedy he passed out in his car. There were many other parts that also entertained me, but what I listed actually gave me a good laugh. You got skills, man. You write well.

Again, excellent work. This story was neat.

Keep on writing.
PizzaCatDavid chapter 2 . 2/11/2003
It was you and this story that inspired me to do scream samurai...I also like to say that this is my fave story out of all the one's you've done. This is a classic! :)
Erie Maxwell chapter 1 . 1/2/2003
Yippee! I remember reading this years ago, when I was about 8! lol, anyways wheee! Ya gotta love this story, so I can't wait to see how you revamped it!

-Erie
Wyrd Sista187 chapter 2 . 11/17/2002
ROTFLMAO! I remember reading this on a site that closed down some years ago and I'm glad it's back up again! Great stuff! PLEASE write more!
stuffbylouie chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
I just noticed something, sorry...hi! The 'Sex and the City' joke I made, I realise that this show did not exist when I was 14. It was originally a 'Melrose Place' joke but nobody really watches that anymore so I changed it. Okay that's all :)...thanx for dropping by!

Louielacious