Reviews for All the King's Horses
Mel chapter 29 . 10/4
This is one of my favorites that I keep rereading when I'm having a bad day. Please "think" harder about that sequel. I would love to read more from you!
ladyTpower chapter 29 . 9/5/2017
i have read it several times now and i still love it. i hope one day you come back and write some more...
QueenNaberrie chapter 29 . 7/7/2014
Wow! I really loved this. :) I hope you did decide to write a sequel and will check your page to see if you did.

Alejandro was right. Diego needed more people who love him as Diego to know his secret so he isn't so alone.
mjf2468 chapter 22 . 5/27/2013
I love this story. At times I thought it unrealistic for Diego to push himself this hard, though. I thought once he had been captured it really flowed much better. I really like this chapter with the talk between Alejandro and Felipe. Very well-written and paced. Excellent job! Thanks again for sharing this story!
tanithlipsky chapter 29 . 4/26/2013
very nice
Asj Johnson chapter 29 . 3/29/2013
This story has been interesting. It's nice.
Deep Sorrow chapter 29 . 8/1/2012
What a lovely story! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Your take on Diego and Alejandro's relationship was awesome. Thank you for sharing!
anka chapter 29 . 12/26/2011
you did an excellent job, Probeda! This story is really great. Your characters are almost real, I could feel their emotions, understand their reasoning, watch reality with their eyes. It was brilliant idea to present the plot from Felipe's point of view, too. This way the burden of responsibility you wanted to describe could be shown fully and without redundant pathos.

It's one of the best stories of this kind I've read.

(sorry for my english, I am not an english-native speaker)
Marcibrno chapter 29 . 9/11/2011
I just want to tell you I really enjoyed reading your story. I read it with no break, the whole thing at once that's how good it was. Thank you very much for writing it! You sure have a talent to keep the reader submearged completely in the story, interesting plot, little twists but maily keeping the characters real and true to what we've seen on FAm Zorro. I really enjoyed what you did with Diego and his feelings and flustration. There were few things a bit repeated ( bandits) a bit too many injuries for Diego and few things a bit unrealistic but hey it's a Zorro you wrote about. I really loved your story, please keep writing I'd love to read some more!
Goddesscal chapter 29 . 12/30/2008
You are an amazing writer. This story, plot, character development, your use of words, it's just perfect.

The only thing I can say in criticism is that it is a damn

shame you have written very few stories. With this talent you should write 10 more Zorro stories...That would make me very happy lol
ilovedobermans chapter 6 . 12/3/2008
I must have missed something, or perhaps this is just a mistake?

"Ah, here you are Felipe," Diego said. He turned and nodded at Victoria. "I am afraid, **Senora**, that I do not have the time to visit today, no matter how tempting the company."

Diego referred to Victoria as a SENORA. Is he just tired, or what?
citrinestone1000 chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
Oh good you are exploring Alejandro’s character, and I’m curious what role Hinojosa will play in this story.
citrinestone1000 chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
Another great chapter. I’m curious to see what happens with Felipe and Olivia.
citrinestone1000 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I’m usually at another fandom and I thought I would give Zorro fan fic a try. I saw this rec at someone site, so far great first chapter.
wildirishrose31 chapter 29 . 8/21/2008
I loved this story it made my laugh, it made me cry, shake my head at Diego and stay up way to late reading it. Please continue I love how this story turned out. You did a wonderful job of allowing Diego and Alejandro to come to an understanding but even more so Deigo and Victoria. I hope that you do right a sequl for a love to read a story that makes me laugh, cry and forget about my troubles if only for a bit.