Reviews for Finn's Tale
Guest chapter 60 . 10/7/2017
Wow! This entire trilogy was incredible. Such a great story with beautiful details. Thank you, thank you and thank you.
Treblemkr chapter 59 . 6/3/2017
Another fantastic story! This universe you created was absolutely amazing. I love all of it. You have a gift for it.
Tigana1968 chapter 60 . 11/27/2016
Another great story. Thank you for writing it :)
pezzz chapter 60 . 12/15/2015
I really loved all three of these stories (secret keeper, SK daughter, and Finn), I'm terribly sad that they're over, and I'm looking forward to reading your other stories and checking out your books as well. Keep writing!
Kina Kalamari chapter 60 . 7/23/2015
Holy crap. That was a lot of story. :P

But anyway, I really enjoyed this one. I almost think I might have liked it a bit better than Meriel's, because Bryony had epic spunk and Finn definitely inherited his dad's sexiness (thank you for that). I'm not usually big on the idea of destiny, but I really enjoyed the way you wove so many concepts into the prophecy and paralleled the land with the sea and all that.

My only real critique is that you've given basically every character True Love. Considering how powerful it is and the fact that on the show it's implied to be fairly rare, that just seems a bit unrealistic. In my head canon I've sort of assumed that two people can be in love and be happy without needing to have True Love, because otherwise what would be the point in ever cursing anything? Any happy couple would just be able to kiss and fix it.

But anyway, that's a rather long tangent in regards to a rather minor problem. I really did love the story, and I think I'm going to look into more of your fics. Not now, because it's one a.m., but definitely later. :)
emmas-prince chapter 60 . 6/1/2015
So William was gay? Anyway, great ending to a great story, thank you so so much for sharing this with all of us. Your stories are always the best. I hope I can read soon another of your stories :)
emmas-prince chapter 55 . 5/28/2015
I'm so so glad they both finally admitted they love each other, it was about time! And I'm close yo finish the story, it is so so good!
emmas-prince chapter 50 . 5/25/2015
Good thing Finn saved the Queen and now she's willing to sort of help them :)
emmas-prince chapter 45 . 5/22/2015
She's getting closer to him, yay! And he should admit his feelings already!
emmas-prince chapter 40 . 5/18/2015
Omg, I bet nothing good will cone from it :I I wonder who did that.
emmas-prince chapter 35 . 5/13/2015
I don't know what to think of Roan. I don't k ow if he has good intentions or not. I seriously hope not. And Finn and Bryony are super adorable. I love when he sort of makes a love co cession that he doesn't even notice but everyone else is left with their mouths hanging open hahaha. I'm really loving the story!
emmas-prince chapter 30 . 5/7/2015
Omg they're so pretty! I love how Snow and David know they're each other's true love even if they don't know it yet :P (or don't want to acknowledge it)
emmas-prince chapter 25 . 5/2/2015
Hahaha in my opinion Bryony is exaggerating a little bit. Finn was clear with Marianne since the beggining, it's not his fault she didn't get the message :P great story, i'm loving it!
emmas-prince chapter 20 . 4/29/2015
Aaaw, they're so cute together! :) And she's starting to trust him more, so that's good. I can't wait for them to get back to the enchanted forest and see how everything goes from there. The story's amazing, you're a wonderful writer :)
emmas-prince chapter 15 . 4/25/2015
I reaaaally reaaally love Finn, he's amazing! And Bryony is really a tough lass. Anyway, I'm loving your story and I wanna know already what happens next with those two :)